OneDrive syncing & folder issues. f*k u windows 10

Go to solution Solved by Assassin,

Its the first one. :P

Go to location tab and hit restore defaults.

Either I'm retarded or windows 10 is retarded. I can't seem to figure this out. I accidentally pushed a hotkey of some sort when changing directories and now my Documents + Photos folder seems to think its location is in my Onedrive folder. How can I change this? Thanks, I used to know how to do this on Windows 8.1 but it doesn't seem to work on 10. f*k u win10

iBuCl6c.png

blackshades on

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

What the hell, I must have selected the onedrive documents before because I swear I tried it. Thanks, worked.

blackshades on

Either I'm retarded or windows 10 is retarded. I can't seem to figure this out. I accidentally pushed a hotkey of some sort when changing directories and now my Documents + Photos folder seems to think its location is in my Onedrive folder. How can I change this? Thanks, I used to know how to do this on Windows 8.1 but it doesn't seem to work on 10. f*k u win10

iBuCl6c.png

Yeah fk you OS which isnt fully released yet!

My Rigs:

Gaming/CAD/Rendering Rig
Case:
 Corsair Air 240 , CPU: i7-4790K, Mobo: ASUS Gryphon Z97 mATX,  GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970, RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16GB, SSD: SAMSUNG 1TB 840 EVO, Cooling: Corsair H80i PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/f2TH99SFF HTPC
Case:
Silverstone ML06B, CPU: Pentium G3258, Mobo: Gigabyte GA-H97N-WiFi, RAM: G.Skill 4GB, SSD: Kingston SSDNow 120GB PCPP: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/b/JmZ8TW

Yeah fk you OS which isnt fully released yet!

It was my fault anyway, I understand it's not released but yeah fk u win10 for having a gay startbutton

blackshades on