Best water cooling solution under £55 ($84)

Title says it all, willing to go a bit over budget if there's something REALLY worth it but mainly hoping to stick to this budget. Thanks!

Favourite Game: 
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion -[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion]
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks and the Take-Two Interactive subsidiary, 2K Games. It is the fourth installment in The Elder Scrolls action fantasy video game series, following The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and preceding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Oblivion was first released in March 2006. 

Favourite Music: 
Look at my Mixcloud [https://www.mixcloud.com/Gabelele/]  If you want  

PC specs: 

-Pentium G3258 
-GTX 750ti 
-8gb no name RAM 
-MSI h81m-e34 
-240gb Kingston SSD now SSD 
-1tb Seagate baracuda HDD 
-500watt Aero cool 'X-strike' PSU 
-Bitfenix Neos (Blue Y Black) 

- Modded Microsoft -Intelli mouse [linustechtips.com] (thanks to TheRandomness X/) 
-Logitech K120 keyboard 
-ASUS 21.5" 1080p monitor 

No mates facts: 

Favorite tank: Sturmgeschütz III (I understand the Sturmgeschütz series are not technically tanks but infact SPGs, 'got me') 
Favorite Aircraft: Henschel Hs 129

Roles or characters in games: 
WarThunder = Tank destroyer and sometimes my KV-1B if im bored 
CSGO = Sniper, I seem to be able to AWP 'well' apperently 
RPGs in general = Mage or Tank w/ resoration

none, all water coolers at that price suck near enough, the h55 is around £50, speaking of a h55, i have an h55 here for sale in leeds, only want £20 for it.

was used for about 2 months.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Get either a corsair h55 or h60. Thr kraken x31 is £5 more, so that may be worth it for you, depending on how flexible your budget is. At this level I would personally got with an air cooler if you case can support one.

Get either a corsair h55 or h60. Thr kraken x31 is £5 more, so that may be worth it for you, depending on how flexible your budget is. At this level I would personally got with an air cooler if you case can support one.

Cheers, problem is Im soon upgrading to an air 540 which only has 130mm of CPU cooler clearance and all ''good'' air coolers that size are either too expensive or too low performance.

Favourite Game: 
The Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion -[https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls_IV:_Oblivion]
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is an action role-playing video game developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks and the Take-Two Interactive subsidiary, 2K Games. It is the fourth installment in The Elder Scrolls action fantasy video game series, following The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and preceding The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Oblivion was first released in March 2006. 

Favourite Music: 

PC specs: 

-Pentium G3258 
-GTX 750ti 
-8gb no name RAM 
-MSI h81m-e34 

- Modded Microsoft -Intelli mouse [linustechtips.com] (thanks to TheRandomness X/) 
-Logitech K120 keyboard 

No mates facts: 

Favorite tank: Sturmgeschütz III (I understand the Sturmgeschütz series are not technically tanks but infact SPGs, 'got me') 

Cheers, problem is Im soon upgrading to an air 540 which only has 130mm of CPU cooler clearance and all ''good'' air coolers that size are either too expensive or too low performance.

Do you mean the air 240? The air 540 has 170mm or space.

none, all water coolers at that price suck near enough, the h55 is around £50, speaking of a h55, i have an h55 here for sale in leeds, only want £20 for it.

was used for about 2 months.

OH...

right well i might get back to you on that offer seems pretty good, thanks!

Favourite Game: 

Favourite Music: 

PC specs: 

-Pentium G3258 
-GTX 750ti 
-8gb no name RAM 
-MSI h81m-e34 

-Logitech K120 keyboard 

No mates facts: 

if you could possibly get to my address id sell you this h55 for £20? you cant go wrong for the price.

edit- thats fine mate.

Gpu: MSI 4G GTX 970 | Cpu: i5 4690k @4.6Ghz 1.23v | Cpu Cooler: Cryorig r1 ultimate | Ram: 1600mhz 2x8Gb corsair vengeance | Storage: sandisk ultra ii 128gb (os) 1TB WD Green | Psu: evga supernova g1 650watt | Case: fractal define s windowed |

Do you mean the air 240? The air 540 has 170mm or space.

yh sorry air 240, had the 540 a while ago

Favourite Game: 

Favourite Music: 

PC specs: 

-Pentium G3258 
-GTX 750ti 
-8gb no name RAM 
-MSI h81m-e34 

-Logitech K120 keyboard 

No mates facts: 

if you could possibly get to my address id sell you this h55 for £20? you cant go wrong for the price.

edit- thats fine mate.

K maybe, ill be sure to get back to you soon!

Favourite Game: 

Favourite Music: 

PC specs: 

-Pentium G3258 
-GTX 750ti 
-8gb no name RAM 
-MSI h81m-e34 

-Logitech K120 keyboard 

No mates facts: 

K maybe, ill be sure to get back to you soon!

no worries mate its not going anywhere anyway :P, id have posted it if you wanted it but it will cost too much with the weight.