Best things to take on a long car trip

legend8887

I'm going on a very long car trip soon and I was wondering what the best things are to take. I have an Amazon gift card if there is something you think I should get.

Maybe a battery pack/powerbank for your phone/tablet?

i7 6700k - 32GB DDR4-2133 - GTX 980

An empty bottle to avoid having to stop.....  :rolleyes:

duc sequere aut de via decede

CPU: i7 6800K | Mobo: MSI X99 Gaming Pro Carbon | GPU: SLI EVGA 980 Ti Hydro Copper | PSU: EVGA 1000P2 | Memory: 64 DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum | Storage: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB M.2 & Samsung 850 Evo 1TB| Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 | Display: Predator X34 & Dell U2715H | Cooling: Custom Loop

Custom hard line watercooled Fractal Node 202 ITX build log

a phone (tablet) full of movies and songs , some comfy headphones , a neck pillow and of course a powerbank

a phone (tablet) full of movies and songs , some comfy headphones , a neck pillow and of course a powerbank

..... And a dil(you know what I mean).

fleshlight

/s

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I have the Vivis Knight V3 13,000 mAh one. :)

An empty bottle to avoid having to stop.....  :rolleyes:

I've done that before.

No.

Good headphones all the way, headphones, music, if all other charging ports will be busy get a power bank, maybe a neck pillow if you have some money left, but the main thing, HEADPHONES. If you have a Ps vita or a nintendo ds buy a new game.

nokia-dc-20-dual-micro-usb-car-charger-p

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

Good headphones all the way, headphones, music, if all other charging ports will be busy get a power bank, maybe a neck pillow if you have some money left, but the main thing, HEADPHONES. If you have a Ps vita or a nintendo ds buy a new game.

I have some Apple earpods but I'm thinking about getting some better Sony headphones.

I have some Apple earpods but I'm thinking about getting some better Sony headphones.

If you absolutely love Sony, I would recommend these two: 

Bluetooth Headphones

Wired headphones

Said that, I would recommend these: 

ATH-M50X

@EcoBoost Doesn't work w/ all phones or tablets, wrong amperage...

Got such a thing, charges my old iPhone 4 but not my iPad Air...

@EcoBoost Doesn't work w/ all phones or tablets, wrong amperage...

Got such a thing, charges my old iPhone 4 but not my iPad Air...

You can get ones that are higher amperage...

Desktop: Intel Core i5 2380P (2400 w/o iGPU), MSI H61, 8GB RAM, 256GB SP610, 500GB WD Blue, HIS R9 280, Antec TruePower Classic 550W, Inwin MANA 134, QNIX QX2710, CM QuickFire Rapid, Logitech G402

Laptop: Toshiba Satellite L40D, AMD A6-6310, 6GB RAM, 500GB HDD, Radeon R4 Graphics, 14" 1366x768

Phone: iPhone 6 Space Gray 64GB, T-Mobile $60/mo 3GB plan

A mobile solar panel... Very useful in sunny areas... Got one w/ 20 watts...

A really good and thick book ... 

or maybe some pen and paper with clipboard so you can doodle away ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Bring something to eat and drink. Something that doesn't easily spill is a tip. Battery bank can also be nice, if you don't have charging in the car (battery bank is generally nice to have, either way).

Take breaks at least once every two hours. Stretch your legs, take a leak, have a snack. This will help you (or the driver) stay focused on the road. Don't be stupid like I was, and jump in the car and drive for five hours non-stop at 60+ mph.

If you are just a passenger, then I suggest not to annoy the driver in any way. They literally has your life in their hands. Talking and such is fine, if the driver doesn't mind. But don't go "Hey, look! Over there!". And if you wont be driving yourself, then you have the perks of doing other stuff in the car. Read a book, play on a mobile device, watch a movie, etc.