NZXT S340 Front Panel Painting.

AyBuild

I'm considering the S340 as my case however as I have an orange and black theme (my room colour scheme) the case needs some orange on it and I think the front would be the best place for this. Something like this.

post-238868-0-80465000-1436105525.jpg

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I mean that's not really orange, but I see it working.

Maybe a orange carbon fiber skin?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Please, don't do that

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

I mean that's not really orange, but I see it working.

Maybe a orange carbon fiber skin?

that looks gross, not going to lie

use the orange that the corsair 230t comes in

I know it looks poo brown but I had to be quick and gimp is out of my comfort zone. I normally use Photoshop.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

It might work. I'm thinking of painting the front panel and that inside plate in red.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Please, don't do that

Where would you put the orange/ what case would you use?

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

your room is black?

No it's orange with black frames and the like.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

Where would you put the orange/ what case would you use?

I wouldn't paint any case at all. A bit of orange is nice, but it mustn't be too much

Project Pluto
i3 4170 MSI H97 PC Mate MSI R9 380 2GD5T @ 1095MHz Kingston HyperX Fury Blue 2x4gb @ 1600MhzWD 1TB Blue • be quiet! Pure Rock • NZXT S340 Black XFX TS 550w • BenQ GW2265HM

You can detach the front plate of the front panel and paint it separately afaik

Woo!

I'm considering the S340 as my case however as I have an orange and black theme (my room colour scheme) the case needs some orange on it and I think the front would be the best place for this. Something like this.

I think it should look alright, the edited photo is bad but i can imagine it being good. The s340 is really easy to paint on and maskoff.

No it's orange with black frames and the like.

Also while ur at it. try painting the inner cable sheild orange too. the orange contrast will look nice againts the blacks

nzxt-s340-cyberpower.png

That's fucking gold. Literally.

Also while ur at it. try painting the inner cable sheild orange too. the orange contrast will look nice againts the blacks

nzxt-s340-cyberpower.png

Maybe I'll just do this looks cleaner aswell.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

Maybe I'll just do this looks cleaner aswell.

tho i recommend not to paint the two 2.5" drive caddy. i think having a black drive cddy on the orange psu cover is better looking.

and if you want to go the extra mile. see those slits for the hdd cooling on the right side of the psu cover.. yeah dont paint the slopes on it, it will add a nice depth look to the build, instead of just a huge orange piece.

this is just optional. with the side panel closed, the main part of the orange is covered off so it doesnt look too bad actually.

oh and paint the NZXT logo on the fron panel to orange too :)

As said something like and orange vinyl wrap would probably yield the best results and since it's a flat surface it will be pretty easy to apply.