SO - Survival: Online ~ Hiatus

Kuzma

Hey Kuzma

What's the status on development? :D 

Also, is there a kickstarter? 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Hey Kuzma

What's the status on development? :D

Also, is there a kickstarter? 

Well I currently can't open anything that involves DirectX or OpenGL till I get a new GPU so I can't do anything right now but we're waiting till Mantle is released before beginnig development but that coincides with my GCSEs so I'm looking to start development of S:O after my exams around June/July? Until then I'll be working on the single player version Survial:The Beginning in Unity to develop the UI style, Combat style etc. I'll be starting that the day I get my GPU and I'll be looking to finish by March 1st latest.

Also the platform we'll be using is IndieGoGo

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

• 1 month later...

Just as a question for those of you following this thread and those of you that may stumble upon this.

What do you think of GoG.com?

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

Good website for people who want their game drm free

We'll probably be on both

We'll probably be on both

also it's a bit of a niche market, but you will also attract the people who don't use steam too.