How To Stop Thermal Throttling on A Hot Day

I have a AMD 6300 and i know that it runs pretty hot usually but i know its not normal for my motherboard and CPU to run at 80 degrees Celsius, so i was wondering if there was any tips or tricks to help me cool down my PC, also its about 92 degrees where i live right now.

try to make your room cooler and i would just not stress your pc 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

Get a big ass fan and go from there? Not much you can do honestly besides remove the side panel if you care about it being quiet... If you don't care about noise, try a like box fan in your room with the computer or take off the side panel and use it on the computer.

I know @Gofspar lives in a place that gets to 100F+ and when overclocking his 970, he would get a big industrial fan for drying paint...

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

I don't think your cpu is running at 80ºC, since the Tjmax is 60ºC-ish.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

I have a AMD 6300 and i know that it runs pretty hot usually but i know its not normal for my motherboard and CPU to run at 80 degrees Celsius, so i was wondering if there was any tips or tricks to help me cool down my PC, also its about 92 degrees where i live right now.

Step 1) Clean the dust out

Step 2) Underclock and Undervolt

Step 3) Get a new CPU cooler (or do this anyway if you'd prefer not to resort to step 2)

AMD CPUs don't have thermometers in their cores. The sensors are further away, usually on the motherboard. Safe operating temps are 65°C and under. Anything higher than that is a "danger" zone that you do NOT want to stay in. 80°C is bad. This is NOT an Intel chip. You should stop using this computer until you can get your temperatures under control.

reduce the temp of your room, improve airflow outside the case (like point a fan towards it or something), and finally improve airflow within the case by adding fans, or making sure the ones that are there are working at their full potential (remove dust and other hindrances)

Cpu: Ryzen 2700 @ 4.0Ghz | Motherboard: Hero VI x370 | Gpu: EVGA RTX 2080 | Cooler: Custom Water loop | Ram: 16GB Trident Z 3000MHz

PSU: RM650x + Braided cables | Case:  painted Corsair c70 | Monitor: MSI 1440p 144hz VA | Drives: 500GB 850 Evo (OS)

Laptop: 2014 Razer blade 14" Desktop: http://imgur.com/AQZh2sj , http://imgur.com/ukAXerd

Change thermal paste

Underclock your CPU

If you have a cabin fan at the back to exit the hot air then put it sideways to push air inside the cabinet