Meizu announces the MX5

LukaP

Interesting

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Looks like the S6 but not as good. 

half the price.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I was about to rant about how they NEED to be working on a new RX7/RX9 instead of the mx5 before i saw the OP.

It's just hard to adapt the rotary engine for Skyactiv technology.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

rotary engines by themselves are not very efficient or environmentally friendly. RX8 was on the limit... Today it's turbo turbo turbo. Especially when we can now stack turbos to reduce turbo lag  :lol:

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That some meizo android skin is amazing.

looks like some lg skin.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

looks like some lg skin.

nah, not even close. flyme os is very good, smooth, fast and has nice gestures.

Spoiler

rotary engines by themselves are not very efficient or environmentally friendly. RX8 was on the limit... Today it's turbo turbo turbo. Especially when we can now stack turbos to reduce turbo lag  :lol:

yeah i just wished they were efficient and environmentally friendly. at least there's less tax on it because it's really just a 1.3L engine.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Looks like we have another GS6 competitor.

Blue Jay

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k (OC'd 4.4GHz) Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: MSI Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon GPU: EVGA GTX 950 SSC RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (1x8GB) SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Case: NZXT S340 Black/Blue PSU: Corsair CX430M

Other Stuff

Monitor: Acer H236HL BID Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Keyboard: I don't even know Mouse Pad: SteelSeries QcK Headset: Turtle Beach X12

GitHub

yeah i just wished they were efficient and environmentally friendly. at least there's less tax on it because it's really just a 1.3L engine.

or there is more tax on it because of it's emissions and power. depends on how you look at it.

Spoiler

Look at that, a bigger iPhone. No, thank you. That title, though. Was expecting some futuristic hovering car.

or there is more tax on it because of it's emissions and power. depends on how you look at it.

But really, it does make an astonishing amount of power from a 1.3L.. 210 HP is quite a lot.

But really, it does make an astonishing amount of power from a 1.3L.. 210 HP is quite a lot.

because it's not reaaaally 1.3l, it's measured differently. and the measurement is useless anyway since it uses the same amount of fuel to reach that power. ( or more )

Spoiler

nah, not even close. flyme os is very good, smooth, fast and has nice gestures.

some of the icons look similar. 

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

some of the icons look similar. 

maybe. but the interface is completely different style, look at some videos  :P

Spoiler

It's got a mediatek cpu, im good...

Kinda liking my s6 atm, just wanna get all the remaining bloatware off of it.

Me reading the comments car-phone-car-phone

post-8310-0-57617100-1435705315.gif

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Rotarys are the future since they preform better using hydrogen.

HTID

ehhhh, rotary engines are pretty efficient, when you consider how much power output per liter they have. I agree that they're generally not worth the hassel, though.

I like the idea of electric motors acting as additional torque. it's the same effect as turbos, but has no lag. hopefully we'll move in the direction soon, instead of relying on compound turbochargers.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Rotarys are the future since they preform better using hydrogen.

in what world is hydrogen the future? in order to get serious amounts of hydrogen, you need to break down water, which you do with electricity. why not remove the middleman and just use electric cars?

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

ehhhh, rotary engines are pretty efficient, when you consider how much power output per liter they have. I agree that they're generally not worth the hassel, though.

I like the idea of electric motors acting as additional torque. it's the same effect as turbos, but has no lag. hopefully we'll move in the direction soon, instead of relying on compound turbochargers.

power output comes from high rpm. high rpm means tons of fuel, also high rpm means less reliable engines.

Spoiler

Well the EvoX does >200BHP/l so bam

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Well the EvoX does >200BHP/l so bam

evo has a turbo m8

Spoiler

evo has a turbo m8

Well yeah. If they are talking about power efficient designs, a 2L 4cylinder with a turbo beats everything

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Started as a phone thread, ended up being a car thread.  :lol:

The RX-8 has 228 hp. Everything helps.  :P And we can't really compare a car w/o a turbo to a car w/ one. And I think the "weakest" Evo X has 276 hp as a minimum. 

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

Started as a phone thread, ended up being a car thread.  :lol:

The RX-8 has 228 hp. Everything helps.  :P And we can't really compare a car w/o a turbo to a car w/ one. And I think the "weakest" Evo X has 276 hp as a minimum. 

The UK version of the most powerful one has 550BHP, meaning 275/L. the same as the weakest has entirely :'D