Dell once again a private company

LOLPhilips

Dell's founder Michael Dell together with Silver Lake and Microsoft is looking in to buying all share's off Dell and making it a private company again..

This to have more freedom to able to adapt better to the current PC market.

http://www.npr.org/2013/02/05/171138...rivate-company

If your interrested like me, discuss...

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

i hope they take dell off the market completely im tired of opening dell cases and finding poor quality and design flaws, i had a customer bring in a new alienware computer that was randomly blue screening, tested everything still blue screening for no reason, completely formatted it and still having issues.

i hope they take dell off the market completely im tired of opening dell cases and finding poor quality and design flaws, i had a customer bring in a new alienware computer that was randomly blue screening, tested everything still blue screening for no reason, completely formatted it and still having issues.
Dell = Leaky Capacitors

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Interesting. I wonder if this is a trend that we're going to see continue. This will be a great discussion topic for the live stream this week.

It would be wonderful if the Dell name was renewed. Hopefully all branches of Dell could be redone; Alienware, Monitors(well, more of a price reduction maybe?), and regular consumer desktops all need a change.

Wondering what for profits thats going to bring us as consumers.

I would like to see Dell go into more markets if they make better products.

Dell should pull an OCZ and "reformat" the company all together. Did wonders for OCZ

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

Dell should sell off Alienware and let it be free from Dell constraints and lack of vision. Alienware is the interesting part of the company and Dell is just the cruft that is irrelevant, they've lost their vision and went from decent hardware to cheap run of the mill computers.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Dell should sell off Alienware and let it be free from Dell constraints and lack of vision. Alienware is the interesting part of the company and Dell is just the cruft that is irrelevant' date=' they've lost their vision and went from decent hardware to cheap run of the mill computers.[/quote']

Those cases are pretty cool, probably the best part of an alienware, but I'd stick with my 600t anyday

Corsair 600T White | Gigabyte Z77-UD3H | Intel Core i5-2500k | 8GB Gskill Ares@1600MHz | Gigabyte G1 GTX970 | OCZ ZT 550 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB (boot) | Full Custom Loop | NZXT HUE

how about the monitor they made?

• FX 6300 Hexacore 3.5 GHZ

HD7770 Vapor X OC

Gskill RipjawsX 2x4 GB 1600mhz

Interesting. I wonder if this is a trend that we're going to see continue. This will be a great discussion topic for the live stream this week.
Just watched the livestream (on youtube though) and for some reason really happy to hear you mention this =P

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93