-Firered

-Emerald

-Colosseum

-xD

-Soul SIlver

-Diamond

-X

-ΩR

Never played any of the black and white games but I want to buy them and play them.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

*cough*Rule*cough*34*cough*gardevoir*cough*games*cough* ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

LE WAIFU CONFIRMED

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I've played every Pokemon game, believe it or not, just haven't owned anything on the 3DS, played X at my friend's house as well as Omega Ruby.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Jolly, 252ev Attack technician bullet seed breloom says hi.

Smogon Strategy Bulky Mega Scizor.  With perfect blah blah blah.

Moveset:

• Bullet Punch
  • Roost
  • U-Turn
  • Swords Dance

Same can be said for Talonflame (Smogon bird), Gyarados (Dragon Dance and spam Waterfall), Aegislash (King's Shield is pure BS), Mega Kangaskhan (OP and difficult to counter), and pretty much any other viable Pokemon to be used in competitive play.

I've made many of my friends avoid playing with me due to my overpowered teams.  So now I just don't really care about competitive play anymore and just want to have fun.  All it is is min-maxing and making all of your Pokemon have cookie cutter stats and movesets anyway.

If other people want to play competitive then that's fine by me, just don't expect me to play like this anymore.  It makes the game boring imo.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

Played pretty much all main game pokemon games (except for Ruby and AS) but have not played all side games. Mainly not the N64 and GameCube ones

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Smogon Strategy Bulky Mega Scizor.  With perfect blah blah blah.

Moveset:

• Bullet Punch
  • Roost
  • U-Turn
  • Swords Dance

Same can be said for Talonflame (Smogon bird), Gyarados (Dragon Dance and spam Waterfall), Aegislash (King's Shield is pure BS), Mega Kangaskhan (OP and difficult to counter), and pretty much any other viable Pokemon to be used in competitive play.

I've made many of my friends avoid playing with me due to my overpowered teams.  So now I just don't really care about competitive play anymore and just want to have fun.  All it is is min-maxing and making all of your Pokemon have cookie cutter stats and movesets anyway.

I'm more of a VGC player myself, always prefered to make my own sets/ev spreads. Smogon has made quite a LOT retareded mistakes over last 2 years.

Played pretty much all main game pokemon games (except for Ruby and AS) but have not played all side games. Mainly not the N64 and GameCube ones

I played the n64 ones via softmodding my wii and installing their wads. The gamecube ones can be emulated on the PC but it's kinda of a pain to run.

You know what the problem I have with Dash is?

Okay, so the first few tracks are easy. Way too easy. Then balloons get introduced and the difficulty spikes from "My dead grandma can do this" to something best done to the Mission Impossible theme. How did anyone at Nintendo think that was good game design? Because it's not.

I don't care about VGC or Smogon,I play what ever but I don't like to play inline with those kids who have just pure legendarys on their team.

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

Okay, so the first few tracks are easy. Way too easy. Then balloons get introduced and the difficulty spikes from "My dead grandma can do this" to something best done to the Mission Impossible theme. How did anyone at Nintendo think that was good game design? Because it's not.

+1, pretty dumb design.

I have a lvl 100 special attacking Absol with Thunder, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower and Blizzard in Pokemon Colosseum. What does that make me?

Amazing!

And it also makes you a person that likes to have fun with their movesets.

MY CURRENT PC

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770k COOLER: Noctua NH-D14 MOBO: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16GB DDR3-1600 STORAGE: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HHD GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 SLI CASE: Fractal Design R4 PSU: EVGA 1000W 80+ Gold 
PERIPHERALS - KEYBOARD: Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Cherry MX Browns MOUSE: Logitech G500/M100 MONITOR(S): Acer H236HLbid (I want an Asus PB278Q) SPEAKERS: Some Cyber Acoustics $10 speakers PICTURES AND FULL PARTS LIST @ PCPARTPICKER - http://pcpartpicker.com/b/z4Pscf  

"Don't get so caught up in trying to make a living that you forget to make a life."

I played the n64 ones via softmodding my wii and installing their wads. The gamecube ones can be emulated on the PC but it's kinda of a pain to run.

N64, GameCube and Wii can be emulated pretty easily on PC, but just haven't done it too much.

the problem with Pokemon Dash was the scratches you got on your DS :P and it was too stale. Other than that, pretty fun game

Anyone shiny hunt for Pokemon?I do it but I have not recently.

N64, GameCube and Wii can be emulated pretty easily on PC, but just haven't done it too much.

the problem with Pokemon Dash was the scratches you got on your DS :P and it was too stale. Other than that, pretty fun game

My OG ds has sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many freaking scratches from that game.

No, but I have a shiny Goodra in Y.

I just randomly found a shiny Goomy one day without hunting for shinies. Caught it, it became one of my Y MVPs.

I like Charizard but that is about it. :ph34r:

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

No, but I have a shiny Goodra in Y.

I just randomly found a shiny Goomy one day without hunting for shinies. Caught it, it became one of my Y MVPs.

Was breeding for a perfect slurpuff and was using a german 6IV ditto with a swirlix from my game, aka Masuda method. Got a shiny after 20 eggs and went to check it's IVs, was like Oh, its not perfect, and left it into my box to "rot" I feel pretty bad now :<

Some pokes are just straight up OP, take a look at Mega-Rayquaza for example.

Mega rayqueza is just insane. It's banned from ubers right? And ubers is pretty much the "everything goes" category of Pokemon battling :P 

My OG ds has sooooooooooooooooooooooooo many freaking scratches from that game.

Many straight line scratches from that game, but I have some circular scratches from Pokemon Ranger too xD (the first Pokemon Ranger was real gooood)

Got into at the end of Gen 5, but haven't had much time to do it..

Only ones I got from chaining was a Relicanth really  :P

I'm more of a VGC player myself, always prefered to make my own sets/ev spreads. Smogon has made quite a LOT retareded mistakes over last 2 years.

Yeah, you're right about that.  A lot of Smogon's build choices are a little, I dunno...odd?

The thing that really angered my friends though was my bulky Aegislash from Y.  I was battling my friend Chris back at university and he pretty much lost his shit since I would mix it up with Stance Change and King's Shield constantly.  He was using a full Eeveelution team and both of our teams were Level 100.

That was last year in December and he has refused to battle me since.  I'd say he's a sore loser, but I was kinda cheating since it was just a wifi battle and I was throwing all the stops at him.

MY CURRENT PC

Was breeding for a perfect slurpuff and was using a german 6IV ditto with a swirlix from my game, aka Masuda method. Got a shiny after 20 eggs and went to check it's IVs, was like Oh, its not perfect, and left it into my box to "rot" I feel pretty bad now :<

I was IV training for a Pinsir (no foreign Ditto though) and it hatched, but didn't have the right Ability or Nature.. So now it's sitting in my box.. 

Mega rayqueza is just insane. It's banned from ubers right? And ubers is pretty much the "everything goes" category of Pokemon battling :P

Many straight line scratches from that game, but I have some circular scratches from Pokemon Ranger too xD (the first Pokemon Ranger was real gooood)

Got into at the end of Gen 5, but haven't had much time to do it..

Only ones I got from chaining was a Relicanth really   :P

Mega ray is so OP that it has a tier for itself, that strong, Imagine how retardedly powerfull mega/primal arceus would be if gen 4 was confirmed.