dt 770 vs astro a40 vs astro a50 vs m50x. boooooooooom

aDham_z

Well the a40 and a50 have mics.. The a50 is wireless and the others aren't..

Not much of a fair comparison here.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Dt770 in every way aside from portability where the m50x slightly beats it but considering you included the a50 in the list I guess that doesn't matter to you that much.

Well the a40 and a50 have mics.. The a50 is wireless and the others aren't..

Not much of a fair comparison here.

The mic is not really that thing that would grabbme to a headset .

I don't use that mic with the headset sooo...

Pretty fair to me.

The mic is not really that thing that would grabbme to a headset .

I don't use that mic with the headset sooo...

Pretty fair to me.

Well I wouldn't know that, you didn't really give any details :P

If you don't need/want a mic, the Astro headsets fall off for me. And I agree fully with what @ says.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

this for fps gaming?

Nope all kinds of gaming.

And music and movies ... etc ... etc ....

The only reason people think Astros are good is because of the price tag.

Yup , pretty much me lol :D

But i heard it's good right ?

Yup , pretty much me lol :D

But i heard it's good right ?

not really sorta overpriced.

Intel Core i7 7770K | 32 GB's Ram 3000MHz | GTX 1080 Ti | 250GB SSD | 3TB 7400 RPM | Sound Blaster Z | ASUS ROG MG278Q | Razer Blackwidow Chroma | Final Mouse 2015 | Blue Yeti | Seinheiser HD 600's | Beyerdynamic DT 990 Pro | Aune T1 MK2

The only reason people think Astros are good is because of the price tag.

That. And, its because the "pros" use it and/or one of their favorite youtubers recommends it (most likely that youtuber was given the item for free by Astro). Its same thing as shoes. Ball player endorses his shoes that he is being paid to wear so they must be good because ball players wears them.

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

That. And, its because the "pros" use it and/or one of their favorite youtubers recommends it (most likely that youtuber was given the item for free by Astro). Its same thing as shoes. Ball player endorses his shoes that he is being paid to wear so they must be good because ball players wears them.

To add this, people often got the logic backwards. People tends to think, 'he/she became good because of that thing' (which is what the sponsors want), but in reality, he/she is already THAT good that whatever he/she is wearing they will still be good. 

FYI I love my DT770 Pros, especially for listening to music. Quite a lot of bass though.

Why do i always get blue screens? Why not a red one for a change?

Spoiler

CPU: 2920x  GPU: Sapphire HD 7950 Vapor X  MOBO: X399 Taichi  RAM: 4x 8GB Trident Z RGN 3200/14  CASE: 900D  OS SSD: Samsung 960 Evo 512GB  Storage: 20TB NAS  PSU: Corsair RM1000i  CPU COOLER: NH-U14S TR4 OS: Arch Linux Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 TKL  Mouse: MX Master 2S Headphones: BD DT 770 PRO 250 Ohm