Xonar DGX sound only playing through left speaker... HELP

So I recently bought myself a sound card, the xonar dgx. I was hoping for a simple setup, but when I finished installing the drivers(latest) I ran into a problem. There is only sound coming out of the left headphone speaker. Both chennels are playing through one speaker.

I tried re installing the drivers... didn't fix it. Configured my settings in the xonar dgx audio center (2 channels, PCM 96 KHz, Headphone). Still doesn't play anything through the right speaker.

I'm using the Steelseries 7H headset. Both speakers work with the onboard sound. Does the PCIe slot make a difference? The 3,5mm jack doesn't go all the way in, but it seems to be built that way. I tried another pair of headphones with the card. The same problem occurred.

If someone knows what is going on with the card, please help!

Which port are you plugging the headphones into?

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

The 3.5mm jack ussually go in all the way. That may be the problem. 

But before you try and hammer yout jacks in, try and install the uni drivers. http://maxedtech.com/asus-xonar-unified-drivers/ Asus have been known to have some skakey drivers.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Check the ports, I believe you have connected it to the wrong ones since I had the same problem with my Xonar D1.

Try disabling the onboard sound aswell. You can do this in the BIOS.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

Are You using the usually regarded as Better uniXonar driver Things?

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I installed the uni driver(stable), that still didn't fix it... And I'm certain that the jacks are in the right ports.

Is there anything else that could be the problem?