Batman: Arkham Knight PC + DLC $19.99

SirNumbers

INCLUDES: Harley Quinn DLC + 52 Skin Pack

Season Pass available here 
Premium Edition also available here

Batman: Arkham Knight brings the award-winning Arkham trilogy from Rocksteady Studios to its epic conclusion. Developed exclusively for next-gen platforms, Batman: Arkham Knight introduces Rocksteady's uniquely designed version of the Batmobile. The highly anticipated addition of this legendary vehicle, combined with the acclaimed gameplay of the Arkham series, offers gamers the ultimate and complete Batman experience as they tear through the streets and soar across the skyline of the entirety of Gotham City. In this explosive finale, Batman faces the ultimate threat against the city that he is sworn to protect, as Scarecrow returns to unite the super criminals of Gotham and destroy the Batman forever.

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-pc-cd-key-steam

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

Is this the new Batman game? Their names are all the same to me.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Yea it is

Yeah

Arkham knight is the newest game

Arkham knight is the newest game

Yeah

post-14596-0-65300700-1435167522.png

I got the premium edition for $35 before it came out. For everyone complaining (Not yet on this thread) It's playable. I've played it for 14 hours and only had 2 crashes and I'm almost done with the main mission. It's really fun and if you can get past the framerate drops, there are a lot, then it's a great game, and it's still better than on consoles.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I got the premium edition for $35 before it came out. For everyone complaining (Not yet on this thread) It's playable. I've played it for 14 hours and only had 2 crashes and I'm almost done with the main mission. It's really fun and if you can get past the framerate drops, there are a lot, then it's a great game, and it's still better than on consoles.

That's the thing.

It's not better than console.

That's the thing.

It's not better than console.

It is for me. If it was so bad I wouldn't have played 26 hours, I've stopped playing games for much less than bad optimization.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

It is for me. If it was so bad I wouldn't have played 26 hours, I've stopped playing games for much less than bad optimization.

I only have about 3 hours logged and it has been playable to me.

The motion blur makes me feel a bit sick at times, but it is still very playable and I think the graphics are amazing.

Fun so far..

“Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes. working jobs we hate, so we can buy shit we dont need.”- Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

"Oh, beauty is a beguiling call to death and I'm addicted to the sweet pitch of its siren."- Johnny Quid

"Without our imaginations, we'd be like all those other poor... dullards."- Dr. Hannibal Lecter

Wether you like it "better than on consoles" after probably not even playing the console version is irrelevant. The game is objectively NOT better than on consoles. It is missing visual effects found on consoles

How about the 30FPS limit? Unless you modded the config file.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I never even played with the 30FPS limit. Removed that before I started the game. It's just the joys of PC gaming.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Rocksteady is working on it. http://steamcommunity.com/games/208650/announcements/detail/145587678178226617

Progress Update and Patch: June 27, 2015

June 27 - gary.lake-schaal

Rocksteady is leading our team of developers and partners as we work on the PC performance issues that players have been encountering. The work is significant and while we are making good progress on improving performance, it will take some time to ensure that we get the right fixes in place.

Below is the list of the key areas where we are dedicating our resources to improve the experience for our loyal fans:

Support for frame rates above 30FPS in the graphics settings menu

Fix for low resolution texture bug

Improve overall performance and framerate hitches

Add more options to the graphics settings menu

Improvements to hard drive streaming and hitches

Address full screen rendering bug on gaming laptops

Improvements to system memory and VRAM usage

NVIDIA SLI bug fixes

Enabling AMD Crossfire

NVIDIA and AMD updated drivers

While we work on improving performance, we will also continue to make interim patches available to address issues for those still playing the game on PC. The first patch is being released now and the updates include:

Fixed a crash that was happening for some users when exiting the game

Fixed a bug which disabled rain effects and ambient occlusion. We are actively looking into fixing other bugs to improve this further

Corrected an issue that was causing Steam to re-download the game when verifying the integrity of the game cache through the Steam client

Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash when turning off Motion Blur in BmSystemSettings.ini. A future patch will enable this in the graphics settings menu

We would like to thank our fans for their patience and invaluable feedback. We will continue to monitor and listen for any additional issues.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.