I am just going to keep posting this until I get an answer

supercrafter

So about a year ago I built a gaming pc. Now when I tried to put a new SSD in the system, I ended up creating the partition and then moving the SATA input port on the X79 deluxe mb from asus. This caused a ton of problems that I think I have solved. But in the process I removed every cable and connection in they system. Now when I try and go into the bios it gives me a blank screen and the mobo has a A2 code posted, this means IDE Detect. I believe it is stuck on that process because of one of the ram modules. On top of all of this 50% of the time I try and boot into windows I get a 55 error which means no memory. I did take out the ram and flip-flopped it around many times before and after seeing this code. I have cleared the CMOS and tried to update my bios, but I am on the most current version. Someone please leave any suggestions!!!

PC specs  

http://www.amazon.co..._wl_rlist_go_o?

Well I think I know whats wrong, but you know.

ok fine i will help you.it might not be this ,but i think it is

i had the same problem were it wouldn't go into bios and on my asus mobo it was reading a2 ide detected. what i did to fix it was to change the sata cord to a different slot on the mobo

also try removing the hdd and ssd see if u get a different code

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

first, change the title. Try the ram in a different system.

I'm not going to help just because of the title. You aren't entitled to anything. Good luck with your crap pc. 

I only titled this topic like that because i was getting no answers just having a generic title 

You really need to change your approach for looking for help. Remember, people give up their time and knowledge to help you, so please be polite.

Intel i7 4790k / MSI Z97M / Hyper 212 Evo / MSI Twin Frozr GTX 770 / 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz / Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 / Corsair CS750M / Samsung 840 Evo 250gb SSD /  WD Blue 1TB

People are not available 24/7 here. We have lives aswell.

I am just trying to get some attention to this problem so I can fix it. This has been going on for a few months, I would think someone would have 5 min to answer my dumb question. 

You really need to change your approach for looking for help. Remember, people give up their time and knowledge to help you, so please be polite.

Its not that I am trying to sound mean, just have asked this manny times with no replies.  

Its not that I am trying to sound mean, just have asked this manny times with no replies.  

Please try this:

1. Delete all other posts (message mods)

2. Post a new one with the title "Intermittent RAM... Faulty?"

3. Comment with some more details after a couple minutes, this can help it be seen.

Good luck

ok fine i will help you.it might not be this ,but i think it is

i had the same problem were it wouldn't go into bios and on my asus mobo it was reading a2 ide detected. what i did to fix it was to change the sata cord to a different slot on the mobo

also try removing the hdd and ssd see if u get a different code

I have also read the same sort of things, I tried moving the sata cords but it would just either not boot at all, or give me another error. Its posible I have not tried every combination I could though. I also trIed removing the new SSD I put in and it did give me another error, dont remember which one it was. 

I have also read the same sort of things, I tried moving the sata cords but it would just either not boot at all, or give me another error. Its posible I have not tried every combination I could though. I also trIed removing the new SSD I put in and it did give me another error, dont remember which one it was. 

try resetting the BIOS by removing the battery and boot with nothing but one drive, onboard graphics, k/b and mouse, and one ram stick. run memory diagnostics. try another stick. run diag.

try resetting the BIOS by removing the battery and boot with nothing but one drive, onboard graphics, k/b and mouse, and one ram stick. run memory diagnostics. try another stick. run diag.

I did remove the battery and booted with out it , but I did not use onboard graphics to see if it booted.  

look up the manual for your mobo if u dont have it

moving my hdd from one slot to another fixed the a2 error code

try runing it with one stick of ram no gpu no hhd/ssd

having the manual is useful because it tells you what is what

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

I only titled this topic like that because i was getting no answers just having a generic title 

Any now you're not getting any for the entitled manner of the current title. 

I looked in the manual for a solution, nothing. But I will try and run the system with no hd/ssd and one stick of memory. I will also move the new ssd's sata connection around to see if that works

Any now you're not getting any for the entitled manner of the current title. 

I hate to say it, but I am getting answers, you have to try new things some times to get peoples attention.  

having the manual is useful because it tells you what is what

There is also something weird to note, when I can boot into windows, my usb 3.0 keyboard takes like 60 seconds to start working while my usb 2.0 mouse is ready when the pc boots. Could this be some side affect?  

There is also something weird to note, when I can boot into windows, my usb 3.0 keyboard takes like 60 seconds to start working while my usb 2.0 mouse is ready when the pc boots. Could this be some side affect?  

what keybroad?