Disturbed fans reunite!

blu4

The hiatus is over. Over the past year, we’ve been secretly writing and recording a brand new album. Today, we are excited to share a new song called “The Vengeful One” along with a new music video. It’s off our upcoming album called “Immortalized,” which will be released on August 21, and is available for pre-order today. This album had the arduous task of, in some way, justifying the hiatus; giving the fans something that made it worth our time away from one another. We hope that it succeeds in that task. Thank you for staying with us over the years.

I am so hyped for this album. Out of the blue they just posted this- love the song.

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

Hyped!!! I was wondering if there would be any more albums.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

This sounds just like them. That's impressive. Usually artists who go on hiatus shift their sound to seem "current." This sounds so... like their 2000-2004 stuff.

I approve.

This sounds just like them. That's impressive. Usually artists who go on hiatus shift their sound to seem "current." This sounds so... like their 2000-2004 stuff.

I approve.

Same. They've had better music videos before however-but you can't really complain about a free sample of a new album.

PMSL

This is the list of songs BTW (fuck iTunes BTW, can't copy music off my own iPod or access the store without a US credit card): https://itunes.apple.com/album/id1006937448

PMSL

Wow, I really thought the hiatus would be a nice way to tell the world "yeah, we'll basically stop the whole thing"... I'm really fu**ing exited now! :D

Indeed, I'd heard they were planning on getting back together.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Geeze, Disturbed is amazingly bad.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

CM Storm Quickfire TK [MX Blues] | Zowie FK1 |  Kingston HyperX Cloud

Geeze, Disturbed is amazingly bad.

So are you. You have to be the most dense person on the planet to think Disturbed is bad.

So are you. You have to be the most dense person on the planet to think Disturbed is bad.

Nah, I happen to have good taste.

Intel i7 7700K | MSI Z270 Gaming M3 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X| Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4 3000Mhz Samsung EVO 850 250GB | WD Blue 1TB | Corsair CS650M | Thermalright Macho Rev. A | NZXT S340

Nah, I happen to have good taste.

If you did you wouldn't have said what you said.

You clearly have no idea what music vision and artistic value is.

If you did you wouldn't have said what you said.

You clearly have no idea what music vision and artistic value is.

kek, saying Disturbed has vision or "artistic value" is just a joke in itself. You clearly have no idea what good metal sounds like.

Here, have some vision and artistic value,

kek, saying Disturbed has vision or "artistic value" is just a joke in itself. You clearly have no idea what good metal sounds like.

Here, have some vision and artistic value,

Oh look, an edgy band who wrote a song blatantly about being anti-religion. YEAH THATS SO METAL BRO.

I should have guessed. You're a joke.

Oh look, an edgy band who wrote a song blatantly about being anti-religion. YEAH THATS SO METAL BRO.

I should have guessed. You're a joke.

LOL

>The Faceless

>edgy band

>the fucking bridge alone is more technically complex than the whole Disturbed discography together

You have no idea what you're talking about. Carry on being a pleb. 

LOL

>The Faceless

>edgy band

>the fucking bridge alone is more technically complex than the whole Disturbed discography

You have no idea what you're talking about. Carry on being a pleb. 

Cry more.

Please reply again when you have better music worth noting.

Cry more.

Please reply again when you have better music worth noting.

You mean like Disturbed, right?

My sides are on fucking orbit. Please tell me you're being ironic. 

You mean like Disturbed, right?

My sides are on fucking orbit. Please tell me you're being ironic. 

You better calm down before you cut yourself on the mighty edge that you wield. Wouldn't want you to get depressed and blame your problems on everyone else then write a song about it.

You better calm down before you cut yourself on the mighty edge that you wield. Wouldn't want you to get depressed and blame your problems on everyone else then write a song about it.

Sorry about that.

I can't wrap my head on the fact that someone actually wrote a sentence containing "Disturbed", "vision" and "artistic value."

Sorry about that.

I can't wrap my head on the fact that someone actually wrote a sentence containing "Disturbed", "vision" and "artistic value."

Because writing about my hate of religion is artistic and has vision.

I bet you think Tosin Abasi is a crap guitar player.

Because writing about my hate of religion is artistic and has vision.

I bet you think Tosin Abasi is a crap guitar player.

Sure, because vision and artistic value/technique is only related to the theme itself. As if Disturbed actually wrote anything with a meaning.

And what does Tosin Abasi have to do with Disturbed? He's actually one of my fave guitar players. Please don't even compare Animals to Disturbed.

Sure, because vision and artistic value/technique is only related to the theme itself. As if Disturbed actually wrote anything with a meaning.

And what does Tosin Abasi have to do with Disturbed? He's actually one of my fave guitar players.

Even if they didn't write about anything with "meaning", their music is a staple of metal today -- but they actually did write a meaningful song talking about the suicide of a girl called 'Inside the Fire', for example.

I brought up Tosin Abasi (in reference to his band) because usually the people who like the music that you linked will say Tosin just "plays super fast" and "has no real skill", so sorry about that since you apparently actually like them.

Even if they didn't write about anything with "meaning", their music is a staple of metal today -- but they actually did write a meaningful song talking about the suicide of a girl called 'Inside the Fire', for example.

I brought up Tosin Abasi (in reference to his band) because usually the people who like the music that you linked will say Tosin just "plays super fast" and "has no real skill", so sorry about that since you apparently actually like them.

I don't think Disturbed is a staple of metal today, far from it. That's incredibly reductive having in mind the amount of talent of hundreds of less known bands.

It's a just a commercial accessible band. Nothing more than that.

Regarding Abasi, he does indeed have skill. A fuckload of it. 

And I quite like faster technical/progressive metal.

I don't think Disturbed is a staple of metal today, far from it. That's incredibly reductive having in mind the amount of talent of hundreds of less known bands.

We can agree to disagree on that. I may have a bias since I grew up listening to them and other bands, but they objectively have talented individuals playing in the group, especially David as he is, in my opinion, a pinnacle of vocalists today next to Mike from the band RED and Jesse and Howard (formerly) of Killswitch Engage.

Regarding Abasi, he does indeed have skill. A fuckload of it. 

And I quite like faster technical/progressive metal.

Why are you even in this thread if you don't like Disturbed?

PMSL