need new games to play

MrTopSodaPop

so im bored as hell lately and want to get some new games but have no idea what i should get 

what are some games you's world recommend? 

Skyrim

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Batman batman batman batman

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

To the Moon.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

genre?

anything

Batman batman batman batman

going to wait for updates before getting the new batman 

anything

going to wait for updates before getting the new batman 

all of the batmans

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

The Witcher 3 has so far drained about 75 hours of my life. Amazing game if you need an immersive time-sink and you've got a PC that can run it reasonably well.

whats the best one?

Arkham City is the best one for me. Origins is also okay. Asylum is not as good.

Spoiler

H1Z1 with friends is good :3

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

whats the best one?

Arkham City is the must-have from the series if you're only getting one. I appreciated the tone and voice acting of Origins the most, but most people don't like Origins as much as I did.

Arkham City is the must-have from the series if you're only getting one. I appreciated the tone and voice acting of Origins the most, but most people don't like Origins as much as I did.

Arkham City is the best one for me. Origins is also okay. Asylum is not as good.

The Witcher 3 has so far drained about 75 hours of my life. Amazing game if you need an immersive time-sink and you've got a PC that can run it reasonably well.

H1Z1 with friends is good :3

is there a story line in the batman games?

idk abouyt the wither 3 it seems good but kinda hatd 

and got no friends with as much feel time as me 

minecraft

portal 1-2

half life 1-2

saints row

Rigs I've Built

The Striker i5 4590 @ 3.7 ||  MSI GTX 980 Armor X2 || Corsair RMX 750 || Team Elite Plus 8 GB || Define S || MSI Z97S SLI Krait

The Office PC i3 4160 @ 3.6 || Intel 4600 || EVGA 500B || G.Skill 8 GB || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M Pro4

The Friend PC G3258 @ 4.3 || Sapphire R9 280X Tri-X || EVGA 600B || 8 GB Dell Ram || Cooler Master N200 || ASRock H97M- iTX/ac

The Mom Gaming PC A10-7890K @ 4.4 || iGPU + ASUS R7 250 ||  8 GB Klevv DDR3-2800 Mhz

is there a story line in the batman games?

They're each very story-driven games, but between games there isn't much of a continuous storyline. I think the Joker in City might have mentioned the events of Asylum in passing, but it's not crucial to have played it.

Despite being the third in the series, Origins is, well, an origin story. It's set before any of them.

CS:GO (best with friends)

GTA-V(ok story mode and good multiplayer if you can cope with there being hackers around)

Kerbal Space Program (or just KSP)

Garys mod if you have friends

Unturned if you have some friends to play with its free but good

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Depends what kind of games you like:

Anno 2070

Bastion

Batman Arkham series (Arkham City is the best one imo, I would stay away from Arkham Knight until issues are fixed)

Battleblock Theater

Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Civ 5 (Complete Edition)

Mark of the Ninja

Mirror's Edge

Portal 1 & 2

Psychonauts

Rayman Legends

The Swapper

This War of Mine

Transistor

The Walking Dead

The Wolf Among Us

Recently I've been replaying fear 3 and hyperdemention hepatitis games, it's keep me busy for a while. So you might wanna give those game a try