LTT forum "banning" game

Message added by SansVarnic

Game Rules:

Very simple, ban the person above you for any reason i.e. "Banned for ___________" where "___________" is anything in your mind doesn't matter how stupid or irrelevant is. ~ @AlexGoesHigh

1. Quote the previous member (the last one to post).

2. Reason for ban.

3. Have fun.

4. Keep it civil and nothing derogatory.

Banned for having a too difficult username.

Banned for giving money to Linus

Banned for being un-united.

Banned for having an even more difficult username.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Banned for having an even more difficult username.

Banned for, EVEN MORE diffucult username

and WEEB!

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Banned for, EVEN MORE diffucult username

and WEEB!

Banned for unnecessary comma.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Banned for unnecessary comma.

Banned for tripping over that fine line.

Side note: Are you sure the 970 coil whine is the GPU? Often times it'll be the PSU. Just covering bases.

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Side note: Are you sure the 970 coil whine is the GPU? Often times it'll be the PSU. Just covering bases.

BANNED FOR GOING OFF TOPIC

Sample Text ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Canned for babs.

Banned for not having enough jigahertz

Banned for not using Jigawatts.

Banned for being in Motorcity and not ninjacity.

PSU is fine and is the best I've had. Nothing noticable over my fans even under full load... Can't say the same about my GPU however... I can hear it clearly across the room despite 5 fans and v-synced to 72fps (half of 144fps), while wearing headphones. (the noise is very loud at all fps, even 1 FPS (yes I actually tested that).

None of the 'fixes' work like adjusting clock speeds and voltages without *seriously* under-clocking it. I can't OC it even 10mhz without instability issues.

Oh, and banned for not mentioning piratecity.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Oh, and banned for not mentioning piratecity.

Banned for liking the night theme.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Banned for liking the night theme.

Banned for not liking the dark side.

We have cookies

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Banned for not liking the dark side.

We have cookies

Banned for not being invisible.

Banned for not being invisible.

Banned, because your signature is almost invisible on the night theme.

Banned for complaining about compatibility.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Banned for using the night theme after banning someone for using the night theme.

Hypocrite.

EDIT:

Banned for complaining about compatibility.

Banned for ninja'ing me.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Banned for using the night theme after banning someone for using the night theme.

Hypocrite.

Banned for getting ninja'd. :lol:

and for calling my hypocrite ofc, lol

Banned for getting ninja'd. :lol:

and for calling my hypocrite ofc, lol

Banned for making me understand my own hypocrisy, albeit delayed.

Banned for having a Mac

Banned for thinking I would have ever owned a single Apple product in my life. (spoiler: I have not)

Banned for thinking I would have ever owned a single Apple product in my life. (spoiler: I have not)

Banned for really long user title.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Banned for really long user title.

Banned for having math in your signature par excellence.

Banned for having math in your signature par excellence.

Banned for not including a link to a HowToBasic kind of video explaining how to take things with a grain of salt.

Judge a product on its own merits AND the company that made it.

How to setup MSI Afterburner OSD | How to make your AMD Radeon GPU more efficient with Radeon Chill | (Probably) Why LMG Merch shipping to the EU is expensive

Oneplus 6 (Early 2023 to present) | HP Envy 15" x360 R7 5700U (Mid 2021 to present) | Steam Deck (Late 2022 to present)

Mid 2023 AlTech Desktop Refresh - AMD R7 5800X (Mid 2023), XFX Radeon RX 6700XT MBA (Mid 2021), MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon (Early 2018), 32GB DDR4-3200 (16GB x2) (Mid 2022

Noctua NH-D15 (Early 2021), Corsair MP510 1.92TB NVMe SSD (Mid 2020), beQuiet Pure Wings 2 140mm x2 & 120mm x1 (Mid 2023),

Banned for not including a link to a HowToBasic kind of video explaining how to take things with a grain of salt.

Banned for having a signature that takes up more than 3 lines (that's actually a rule)