[Completed][Scratch Build] Project: Ravage - Custom Watercooled Computer Table Build by 17 yr old.

Voting thread is closing this week, get all your votes in and get hyped for some future updates. The release of the 3D model is still on the line if I get first but I have some other plans in mind aswell. Project Ravage V1 still has some surprises to come.

[Case Mod] Operation: The Division --- > Here

[CUSTOM WATER COOLED TABLE] Project: Ravage ---> Here

-== QUOTE ME IN YOUR REPLY IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND ==-

WwA7fLk.png

It is complete, well for now ;) Cabling has been completed although i'm not too happy with it. There is a huge excess of default evga cabling that I somehow hid in the side section yet it looks very ugly, also the cables for the gpu and motherboard are pushed up against the front face which isn't amazing but its hidden when the lids closed so I don't mind. I need to get some custom sleeving done but haven't found anyone to do it (send me some recommendations please <3). I still need to find a place for my WD Black 4tb somewhere but I will sort that out later. I will do another update with benchmarks, overclocks and temperatures. I don't own many games so there will only be a few game benchmarks but I will be better off to wait until I get 4k screens, for now I will be using my 1080p benq monitor and use nvidia dsr until then. Hope you guys enjoy and this is basically the major work done :)

7gp57Hn.jpg9sEjhAV.jpgj0D8MrK.jpghDPh364.jpgdZKQiQ4.jpgmvnF2DV.jpgwQhiDSN.jpgkL5l94L.jpgb95v5tZ.jpg5TJLQEy.jpgwIlLVeQ.jpgxzKdfAz.jpgRVEFbY1.jpgC0pe16a.jpg5yXenHp.jpgNZPJst5.jpg

Current Setup...

irrW57Q.jpg

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO FU&*KING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUSS CHRIST!!!! I might just have to check myself into a hospital and get IV cooled LMAO!! how much did the WHOLE entire project run you?!

DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOO FU&*KING SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JESUSS CHRIST!!!! I might just have to check myself into a hospital and get IV cooled LMAO!! how much did the WHOLE entire project run you?!

Roughly 8k. Big investment.

P.S Can you please remove the images from the quote please, keeps the page clean. Thanks

Sad to let you guys know that my mayhem pastel fluid needs replacing. Temperatures are ever so slightly increasing and the colour is falling out leaving blue power floating to the top of the res. I think its time for a clean of the loop and when doing this I also want to fix up one of the bends and also the cable sleeving. I have also been thinking about putting an EK mono block on my Asus X99 deluxe motherboard. It's going to be an all around clean up. Not sure when this is going to happen but hopefully soon. Anyone got any suggestions for new fluid. I'm thinking some EK clear fluid with their pastel blue dye or maybe I won't even go pastel. Give me some suggestions. Thanks guys.

S0oiplj.png

As you may of seen in my post above I have started to notice temperatures increase, the liquid go darker and also the dust build up. I took the opportunity tonight to open up the table and see what the whole fuss is about. Below are some images of the colour change of the liquid (Mayhem Pastel Blue Berry) and where the nanoparticules have fallen out. The colour change is the worst where my drain ports are, the water doesn't flow and the stagnant liquid has become a mess. Every night I turn off my computer and wake up in the morning and turn it back on to do some work, it saves electricity and also my room doesn't heat up. Recently (over the last 2months) i have noticed that when I turn the computer on the reservoirs change colour. The blue nano particles seem to fall out over night causing the liquid to become noticeably darker and when the pump moves the water the dark blue particles mixes with the liquid and everything is back to one colour.  The liquid is much darker than day one and although it doesn't bother me it has changed the temps by about 5C. Basically by the pictures you can see its really not good.

So its time for a solution. I haven't found mayhem clear fluid yet but I have come across some clear EK fluid and planning on using that. I will be flushing the table and replacing the coolant as well as redoing the tubing. I'm going to remove the drain lines and add in some quick disconnects to stop these areas of stagnant liquid. I have not yet properly planned the new tubing but that's what I will be doing soon and i'm also thinking of adding some more rads but i'm not sure if it will work out.

If anyone thinks that the EK coolant is a bad idea or where I can get some mayhem clear liquid in australia give me a reply. I'm keen to see what you guys have to say and if any of you can help me out. Thanks once again.

10vmJtn.jpg9iYJaab.jpg4bTdFTH.jpg9XI27EH.jpgTwLSpNQ.jpg8dEKd7v.jpgPCS5661.jpgascT8Ku.jpgcZYNG3w.jpgbTZUmq2.jpg

Also if I end up redoing all the tubing I might just finally get those custom cables done because all those extra cables look awful.

S0oiplj.png

As you may of seen in my post above I have started to notice temperatures increase, the liquid go darker and also the dust build up. I took the opportunity tonight to open up the table and see what the whole fuss is about. Below are some images of the colour change of the liquid (Mayhem Pastel Blue Berry) and where the nanoparticules have fallen out. The colour change is the worst where my drain ports are, the water doesn't flow and the stagnant liquid has become a mess. Every night I turn off my computer and wake up in the morning and turn it back on to do some work, it saves electricity and also my room doesn't heat up. Recently (over the last 2months) i have noticed that when I turn the computer on the reservoirs change colour. The blue nano particles seem to fall out over night causing the liquid to become noticeably darker and when the pump moves the water the dark blue particles mixes with the liquid and everything is back to one colour.  The liquid is much darker than day one and although it doesn't bother me it has changed the temps by about 5C. Basically by the pictures you can see its really not good.

So its time for a solution. I haven't found mayhem clear fluid yet but I have come across some clear EK fluid and planning on using that. I will be flushing the table and replacing the coolant as well as redoing the tubing. I'm going to remove the drain lines and add in some quick disconnects to stop these areas of stagnant liquid. I have not yet properly planned the new tubing but that's what I will be doing soon and i'm also thinking of adding some more rads but i'm not sure if it will work out.

If anyone thinks that the EK coolant is a bad idea or where I can get some mayhem clear liquid in australia give me a reply. I'm keen to see what you guys have to say and if any of you can help me out. Thanks once again.

Also if I end up redoing all the tubing I might just finally get those custom cables done because all those extra cables look awful.

There's basically no flow to that drain so the particles are getting trapped there, partly bad loop design. Contact mayhems and see if they'll replace the coolant (good chance mick will) and try and plumb in a drain valve into the hardline to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

There's basically no flow to that drain so the particles are getting trapped there, partly bad loop design. Contact mayhems and see if they'll replace the coolant (good chance mick will) and try and plumb in a drain valve into the hardline to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Yeah I know that's its worse because of no flow but turning off my system for like 7hrs and coming back to find the particles falling out of the res still isn't really good. I drew up some designs last night to add in quick disconnects and fix up the loop. Thanks.

I think Jayztwocents had a similar problem in his skunkworks build. Maybe try a different brand of pastel or go with a clear fluid.

Check out my YouTube channel here and don't forget to subscribe :D

Current build: Project Athena

I think Jayztwocents had a similar problem in his skunkworks build. Maybe try a different brand of pastel or go with a clear fluid.

Jay failed to contact Mayhems directly to solve the issue, he was also asked by Mick once to save fluid for testing prior to the final rant video but again he failed to do that. Mayhems pretty much makes most of the pastels on the market for a reason. 

Again, I suggest emailing mayhems and seeking direct manufacturer advice on what to do next.

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

XVt3RxZ.png

The results are in! Thankyou so much for all your support in the recent Build Log voting thread and I'd like to let you know that Project Ravage came in at FIRST place!! Here is a screenshot of the final votes or click here to see the thread.

u87l4ai.png

This is an amazing feat which I set out to do and with the help from all you guys you have made it possible! The competition was tough and Project The X Desk had me running for my money during the voting but I came out on top with 1 more vote. Huge congrats to @XYOUNEED comming in too close for comfort in second place and @Deblow for coming in at third. The competition was harsh and all the projects in this round were some of the best ive seen and this would of been the hardest round yet.

As for Project Ravage there is still more to come, im working on the setup as well as some interior changes so get excited for the future. Once again thanks to everyone who has been here.

My Dxracer has arrived and it has been built! The blue matches so well with project ravage, ill give you my opinion in a few days. Currently not liking this lumbar cushion.

3 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

My Dxracer has arrived and it has been built! The blue matches so well with project ravage, ill give you my opinion in a few days. Currently not liking this lumbar cushion.

Whats you cat's name lol. Also, consider maybe getting these? They make my build look so nice and tidy. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Cable-Comb-Dresser-Black-/251825425488?var=&hash=item3aa1f70c50:m:mrlvYtKXyqpXG3J7AxZsXeA

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

1 minute ago, TheGeeker said:

Whats you cat's name lol. Also, consider maybe getting these? They make my build look so nice and tidy. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PC-Cable-Comb-Dresser-Black-/251825425488?var=&hash=item3aa1f70c50:m:mrlvYtKXyqpXG3J7AxZsXeA

My cats name is Tiger. He always comes in my room to have a sticky beak. As for the cable combs I have looked into it but these cables aren't my final ones. They are just extensions and need to go as there is so much cables stuffed into one side which looks really bad. When i get custom cables made to length they will have clear combs in them.

1 minute ago, ClownFace1511 said:

My cats name is Tiger. He always comes in my room to have a sticky beak. As for the cable combs I have looked into it but these cables aren't my final ones. They are just extensions and need to go as there is so much cables stuffed into one side which looks really bad. When i get custom cables made to length they will have clear combs in them.

Ah. Ok. What color/colors are you planning? Same but the whole cables?

Just because you don't care, doesn't mean other others don't. Don't be a self-centered asshole. -Thank You a PSA from the people who do not say random shit on the internet. 

32 minutes ago, TheGeeker said:

Ah. Ok. What color/colors are you planning? Same but the whole cables?

The same colours and the whole cables. The extensions are fine but the problem is all the stock cables have to be stuffed into the left side so I want to get rid of them. But I have been quoted $500 to do the cables which is steep so I might have to make my own.

kxvMRN2.png

Project: Ravage was featured on the WAN show!! Check out the video below which should take you to the right time but if not they started talking about my table at 45:15.

Thanks once again to @LinusTech @Slick @Whaler_99

44 minutes ago, ClownFace1511 said:

snip

I can't figure out which rep to use to say good job so I'll put it in a comment. Good job. I'm glad yours won as I voted for it xD

My posts are in a constant state of editing :)

CPU: i7-4790k @ 4.7Ghz MOBO: ASUS ROG Maximums VII Hero  GPU: Asus GTX 780ti Directcu ii SLI RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance PSU: Corsair AX860 Case: Corsair 450D Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB, WD Black 1TB Cooling: Corsair H100i with Noctua fans Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift

laptop

Some ASUS model. Has a GT 550M, i7-2630QM, 4GB or ram and a WD Black SSD/HDD drive. MacBook Pro 13" base model
Apple stuff from over the years
iPhone 5 64GB, iPad air 128GB, iPod Touch 32GB 3rd Gen and an iPod nano 4GB 3rd Gen. Both the touch and nano are working perfectly as far as I can tell :)

How much was wood work? I contacted a Carpenter he quoted me 2,000 USD. (Not Included: A Couple hundred Extra for Hydraulics to left the top at 90 degrees. 

"In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity."
- Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, LittleCarrot said:

How much was wood work? I contacted a Carpenter he quoted me 2,000 USD. (Not Included: A Couple hundred Extra for Hydraulics to left the top at 90 degrees. 

In Australia I bought all the timber, hinges, screws and hydraulics for about 1k. He will probably put labour on top of that. You can buy cheaper timber and it could cost you like $600.

1 hour ago, ClownFace1511 said:

In Australia I bought all the timber, hinges, screws and hydraulics for about 1k. He will probably put labour on top of that. You can buy cheaper timber and it could cost you like $600.

Do you have the project file, you'll release it if you win. You won, where it is?

- Albert Einstein

1 hour ago, LittleCarrot said:

Do you have the project file, you'll release it if you win. You won, where it is?

Haven't had a chance yet. Been working full time. Need to fix up the file because things are out of place and have been changed. It will be up.

The Person quoted me for 1750 without the glass and the wood would be Douglas Fir Wood.

- Albert Einstein

58 minutes ago, LittleCarrot said:

The Person quoted me for 1750 without the glass and the wood would be Douglas Fir Wood.

If anyone else is going to build it, it will be expensive. If the table is that must you may not have the budget to put in hardware like mine. The table will still look good with a single gpu whether its a 980ti or a 960. If you really want a desk like this then your gonna have to pay the big $$