Asus, ASrock and Pegatron

Can someone please explain Mr the relation between these companies?

I am seeing a lot of different answers here and there...

Lets all ripperoni in pepperoni

quote from wikipedia 

Subsidiaries
[edit] Unihan Corporation[edit]
As part of the corporate restructuring of Asustek starting in 2007, Pegatron acquired Unihan Corporation (Chinese: 永碩聯合國際股份有限公司) from Asustek in January 2008.[10] Since 2008, the Unihan Corporation has been a subsidiary of Pegatron Corporation that designs and manufactures computers, computer peripherals and audio-video products.[11]
ASRock[edit]
Pegatron acquired ASRock (Chinese: 華擎科技股份有限公司) in 2010 shortly before it was spun off.

On 1 June 2010, ASUS spun off Pegatron Corp.[23] In October 2010, ASUS and Garmin announced that they would be ending their smartphone partnership as a result of Garmin deciding to exit the product category.[24] The two companies had produced six Garmin-ASUS branded smartphones over the prior two years.[24]

ASRock was originally spun off from Asus in 2002 in order to compete with companies like Foxconn for the commodity OEM market. Since then, ASRock has also gained momentum in the DIY sector and plans for moving the company upstream began in 2007 following a successful IPO on the Taiwan Stock Exchange.[2]

In 2010 it became part of Pegatron.[3] Asrock currently produces consumer, server, workstation and HTPC motherboards.

basically pegatron owned both
Pegatron had Asus
Asus had asrock 
Asus left pegatron
Asrock joined pegatron

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

PEGAtron and ASUS.Pegasus

post-5793-0-94912500-1434588216.jpg

2500k 4.0ghz,GTX 1070 oc,MSI Z77A-GD55,G.SKILL Ripjaws(4 x 2GB)DDR3 1333,OCZ Arc 100 240gb,Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB,Corsair TX 750w v1,CoolerMaster HAF 912,Hyper 212 EVO

quote from wikipedia 

basically pegatron owned both

asus left and asrock stayed and asus sold part of it back to pegatron

LOL WHYYYYYYYYYYY, i'm on night mode

LOL WHYYYYYYYYYYY, i'm on night mode

ok sowwy one sec

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.