vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Well this week seems to be an extreme week since at the time I closed the poll we had 4 winner so this will be a 4 anime week, pick what you want to watch and have fun
1sBazhx.png

Space Dandy

btGZtZu.jpg

Synopsis

Space Dandy is a space hunter, someone who is paid to search for new, undiscovered alien species. It's an industry where the prize goes to the person who finds aliens the fastest. Dandy searches unknown planets for strange beings with his companions, QT the worn-out robot and Meow from Betelgeuse. Meanwhile, they're being chased by minions of the Gogol Empire, for reasons that are still a mystery.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Hulu

Gargantia on the Verderous Planet

MCSkFjk.jpg

Synopsis

While fighting an intense inter-galactic war, a mecha pilot was accidentally warped into a space-time neither he nor the computer of his mecha could recognize. After waking up from a long-time hibernation, he found himself trapped on a planet, with human residents talking in an unknown form of language, using inferior technologies, and -- most shocking to him -- naturally breathable air.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

And Yet The Town Moves

qNJfjll.jpg

Synopsis

Clumsy Hotori Arashiyama is a girl with a love for mysteries and a knack for getting into trouble. Hotori works as a waitress in an unsuccessful coffee shop when the manager comes up with a plan to increase its fortunes by changing into a maid cafe. Unfortunately, no one knows how to make a successful maid cafe other than dressing everyone in a maid outfit. What follows is a wacky series of incidents involving Hotori’s many friends, mismatched love stories… and ghosts and aliens.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Hulu

Nodame Cantabile

mRpXrE6.jpg

Synopsis

Shinichi Chiaki is a first class musician whose dream is to play among the elites in Europe. Coming from a distinguished family, he is an infamous perfectionist; not only is he highly critical of himself, but of others as well. The only thing stopping Chiaki from leaving for Europe is his fear of flying. As a result, he's grounded in Japan.

During his 4th year at Japan's top music university, Chiaki happens to meet Noda Megumi—or as she refers to herself, Nodame. On the surface, she seems to be an unkempt girl with no direction in life. However, when Chiaki hears Nodame play the piano for the first time, he is in awe at the kind of music she plays. To Chiaki's dismay, Nodame moves into the apartment next to his and finds out that she is head-over-heels in love with him.

Nodame Cantabile tells the story of Chiaki and Nodame, as they not only learn to deal with each other, but learn lessons from one another as they strive for the top of the musical world.

Read more at MAL

Members Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk @Oskar94a @FrenziedComet @8uhbbhu8 @Biferony

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.

This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

And here we go! Another week another series!

@cesrai a special tag just for you

Ohh stop it you make me feel more specail.

And yay a musical.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaa ?? 4 winners ? This is unpresedented ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Whut? Quadruble week? I understood double weeks, but 4 serieses at the same time?

Better to write this thing down guys. Maybe we'll remember this one day in the future...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

... 4 winners? Wat? Should really just have a tie breaker when this happen. I can understand 2, but 4?

In any case, I liked Gargantia on the Verderous planet.

The fact that the enemy they've been fighting all this time were also humans at one point blew my mind.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

make the next week a 5 anime week!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

This'll be a fun week!

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

That's a lot to watch in one week. Someone here is going to turn into a potato.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

XTREME WEEK! :D i liek extreme week

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

XTREME WEEK! :D i liek extreme week

Moar animu the better, right?

M5lb23w.gif

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

This is hardcore; my vote was eureka 7 and guess who the one loser was? Also I tried and didn't like space dandy; maybe I'll look into one of the other 3 winners

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

This is hardcore; my vote was eureka 7 and guess who the one loser was? Also I tried and didn't like space dandy; maybe I'll look into one of the other 3 winners

I voted for it as well but after i took the screen shot...

I voted for it as well but after i took the screen shot...

Still just a wow moment; either way Woulda been funny-er if it was a 5 way tie though

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Agreed if it only needed one vote I would have voted for it before so it would have been all 5 but it needed 3 and I only had one vote

I was honestly thinking of retracting my vote just so one would win... but I thought it would be more interesting to hit a 4-way tie.

I was honestly thinking of retracting my vote just so one would win... but I thought it would be more interesting to hit a 4-way tie.

I always like to get more then one in a thread when they are close in the poll just because it may get more people to watch things then would had only one of them won.

... 4 winners? Wat? Should really just have a tie breaker when this happen. I can understand 2, but 4?

In any case, I liked Gargantia on the Verderous planet.

The fact that the enemy they've been fighting all this time were also humans at one point blew my mind.

I know it's in a spoiler but that's like too much of a spoiler you should have double spilled it. Anime is good, so good. @Charger needs to watch it!

That's a lot to watch in one week. Someone here is going to turn into a potato.

Hopefully it'll be a potato that can take decent pictures at least.

I know it's in a spoiler but that's like too much of a spoiler you should have double spilled it. Anime is good, so good. @Charger needs to watch it!

You know I'm like 98% sure I sent you those BDs...