What did you get from the steam sales so far?

SauronsV

I picked up Valkyria Chronicles, L.A. Noire, Castle Crashers (was under $1), Valiant Hearts and Wolfenstein: The New Order. If Fallout NV and Dawnguard is 75% off, it will be mine next buy. But I already think I spend too much...   

Is Wolfenstein worth it at 12.49EUR (about 14 USD)? Does anyone else have any thoughts? How's the single player campaign?

Payday2

Orange Box

Portal 2

Little Inferno

All for the kids' second gaming PC

castlevania lords of shadow 2

tropico 4

rollercoaster tycoon 3

yeah i like to keep it oldschool with a newschool twist

considering ark because riding dinosaurs sounds fun

and just waiting to see what else goes on sale. 

MOBO- MSI z97 gaming 5  CPU- I5 4690k   GPU- G1 Gaming gtx970  RAM- 16gb Corsair Vegeance  PSU- Corsair RM650  COOLING- Corsair H110iGT 

STORAGE- AMD r7 120gb SSD / 500gb HDD  CASE- Phanteks Enthoo Luxe   Sound-  Logitech z506 / Corsair Void  Peripherals- G710, G502

nothing yet

arma 3 is having a press conference next week so I'm hoping there expansion will sneak into the summer sale.

besides that maybe GTA V if it comes on a good price

Its all about those volumetric clouds

Nothing of interest yet. Tempted by Wolfenstein since I haven't played it yet though (shame on me). lol @ GTA V Being $67 cad.

Core i7 2700K Oc'ed 4.4 Ghz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SC'ed, 16 GB DDR3 RAM, 240 GB Intel 730 SSD and 2 TB 7200 RPM HDD, Zalman Z9 plus case with 7 blue LED fans, Windows 10 Preview 

People like you are part of the issue with PC gaming right now.

i totally agree with you

Nothing, i don't BUY games.

well dude that makes you an asshole

I haven't got any yet but I have a few smaller titles I'm keeping my eye on. Ori and the Blind Forest, Cities Skylines, Axiom Verge. Two of them are discounted a bit already, I'm kinda expecting them to be discounted a bit more. Either during this sale or sometime down the road. I have a big backlog though which includes GTA5 so I can well and truly afford to be picky. Though I expect that before the end of the sale I'll see something I don't have which I'm mildly interested in that I'll never play but for $5 I'll get anyway.

Fools think they know everything, experts know they know nothing

nothing good on sale so far, so nothing

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

so far iv bought - 

Return to the mysterious Island 1/2 bundle 

The Wolf Among Us

Castle Crashers 4 pack

Left for dead ( for my dad)

Metro 2033 Redux

Metro Last Light Redux

Valiant Hearts ( which is amazing!)

Child Of Light

This War Of Mine

Ther King Of Fighters XIII

The Darkness 2

Darksiders

Darksiders 2

Papers, Please

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee

Valkyria Chronicles

Snake Bird ( for the Mrs)

RPG Maker VX

Oddworld Strangers Wrath HD

Darkest Dungeon

Loop ( Mrs ) 

The Detail 

Sudeki

Chivalry complete 

Peggle Nights ( dad ) 

Also bought Fifa 15 from instant gaming, ( was 78% off) so was happy with the saving as its half the sale price thats on origin atm

and i bought the new bundle from bundlestars 8 games for £1.52 how can you say no xD 

And thats it at the minute =) 

Specs 

CPU-Intel I7 4790K- @ 4.5Ghz / Mobo - Asus Maximus Hero VII / GPU - GTX 980 @ 1592MHz / RAM - 16Gb Corsair Vengeance Pro @ 2400Mhz / Cooler - Corsair H105 / SSD - Samsung 250gb 840 EVO / HDD - 2x 2tb Seagate/3x 3tb Seagate / PSU - Corsair RM1000 / Keyboard - Corsair K70 / Mouse - Corsair M65 / Case - Custom Glass panel Corsair Obsidian 750D -  Still saving for upgrades =)

nothing as its been crap!

I'll grab arma 3 if it's cheap but chances are even in the sale g2a will still be cheaper

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

People like you are part of the issue with PC gaming right now.

Why? What's so wrong in not buying games? And what is the issue of PC gaming right now?

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Is Wolfenstein worth it at 12.49EUR (about 14 USD)? Does anyone else have any thoughts? How's the single player campaign?

I only play it a little bit, so I don`t know if it worth it. But for now, has been a enjoyable experience. I think TotalBiscuit may have a review of the game.

BTW, I payed only $10 (30 BRL).

Why? What's so wrong in not buying games? And what is the issue of PC gaming right now?

Are you saying that you 1) don't game, or 2) only play f2p games, or 3) that you obtain your games in other ways than buying them?

Are you saying that you 1) don't game, or 2) only play f2p games, or 3) that you obtain your games in other ways than buying them?

2 and 3 would be correct. I got 3 free AAA games with my GPU, GTA V from my friend, AC Rogue from a giveaway, and i play tf2 mainly, which is f2p. (And i get other good games for free as giveaways or 100% off sales.)

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

I got this.

post-8310-0-85892700-1434304994.jpg

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Alien Isolation

GTA Vice City, Fallout New Vegas, Borderlands 2 GOTY, and Portal.

/AMD FX-6350 o/c to 4.4/Sapphire r9 270x 2GB/2x8GB HyperX Fury red/MSI 970 Gaming/EVGA 500B/NZXT S340/Corsair H100i V2/HyperX Fury 120GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB/                                   

Legendary Edition of Skyrim, although I already had the base game. Bought it for the DLCs.

Motherboard: ASUS Z97-A | CPU: i5 4670K | GPU: R9 290 Tri-X | RAM: HyperX FURY 8GB | SSD: SanDisk 128GB | HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Corsair CX750 | Case: Thermaltake Urban T31

Alien Isolation

Me too, and I regretted it the first minute I started playing. My god that game has some horrendous mouse acceleration and smoothing which you can't even turn off in the options or ini files.

Thinking of refunding it. Damn, I was really looking forward to it going on sale.

Me too, and I regretted it the first minute I started playing. My god that game has some horrendous mouse acceleration and smoothing which you can't even turn off in the options or ini files.

I'll play it with my 360 pad and the download isn't even started (it will take 6h)

I'll play it with my 360 pad and the download isn't even started (it will take 6h)

I set the download region to sweden +)

Even if you'll play it with 360 pad, there is no excuse the mouse controls would be this horrendous. Suprised noone else is complaining about it.

EDIT; aha, so i partially fixed it with adaptive vsync and pre-rendered frames to 1.

still, wonder why so many reviewers threw roses at this game on PC and didn't bother to mention the mouse controls. I'm sure TB would've mentioned it, had he done a port report. Alas, his famous Sega boycott. Consumer friendly john, really consumer friendly.

Ethan Carter and road redemption so far...got over 300 games in my steam account and only played about half at most of them, there isn't all that much that interests me that i already haven't got right now.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----