What did you get from the steam sales so far?

SauronsV

I might pick up South Park Stick of Truth when it's a Flash Sale.

I highly recommend, it was really funny. Pretty sweet deal if it drops to $13 like it was when I got it.

I got Hearts of Iron 3, some Victoria 2 dlc, and Democracy 3.

Outlast whistleblower dlc

For real, this Summer Sale has got me scratching my head like..WTF? Hopefully they have something better in store than what's on the current line-up

As I have only cs go becuase I'm new to pc gaming. Metro redux bundle, sniper elite 3, half life bundle which includes portals and minimum

PC SPECS: CPU: i5 4460, MOBO: Asrock H97 Anniversary, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 2x8GB, GPU: MSI Gaming R9 390 8GB, CASE: Cooler Master N200, Storage: 1TB WD Blue, PSU: Coasair CX600

Active Folder

Woot. Just bought the Borderlands The Prequel and Season Pass for ~$25. I'm glad I waited. Otherwise I would of spent $40 yesterday. Only game that I really had my eyes on. Not sure if I'll be buying anything else. But i'll keep my eye on the sale.

My Gaming Rig (Build November 2014):

CPU: i7-4790K | CPU Cooler: H110 | Motherboard: MSI Z97s SLI Plus | RAM: Vengeance DDR3 1886 MHz 2 x 4GB |
GPU: GTX 970 G1 Gaming | SSD: 2 x 840 EVO 250GB and 2 x 850 EVO 250GB in RAID0 | PSU: HX750 | Case: Fractal Design XL R2 |

Wolfenstein 3D. I have all the games I want already, so I just buy some real cheap classics and maybe a random game if its a good price and I like the looks of it.

Mah Build:  CPU: Intel i7-7700K COOLING: NZXT Kraken X52 GPU: Asus Strix GTX 1080 MOBO: Asus Strix Z270F RAM: 16GB GSKILL TridentZ RGB 3000 

CASE: In Win 303 STORAGE: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate 1TB  SSHD PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750W

Mount & Blade complete. That`s it for now. Really nothing else grabbing my attention.

Never say it's not broken. Everything is broken. Why? Because everything needs MOAR POWA!

Picked up Rock of Ages for 0.99usd while it was on the community sale list.

Lord of Helium.

I bought Red Alert 3, felt nostalgic towards the series and decided to buy it for the heck of it.

Waiting for Transistor and Ori and Blind Forest to be in a flash sale to pick up.

Was thinking of getting Forced but reviews say to not buy it if you don't have a friend to co op with... forever alone haha.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

I bought Red Alert 3, felt nostalgic towards the series and decided to buy it for the heck of it.

Waiting for Transistor and Ori and Blind Forest to be in a flash sale to pick up.

Was thinking of getting Forced but reviews say to not buy it if you don't have a friend to co op with... forever alone haha.

Every PC gamer should have the entire collection of CNC games.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Fallout 3: GOTV

5 Chivalry keys for friends. I suggest everyone get Chivalry. It's 2.50 @ 90% off.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Fallout 3: GOTV

5 Chivalry keys for friends.

Game of the virgins?

:P

Epic buy man, every gamer should own this :)

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

Game of the virgins?

I didn't realize that mistake, but I will not edit simply because that made me laugh harder than it should have.

I also played it on my 360 but since modding NV (which I also played on console) and having NV feel so much better I just said fuck it and got it for PC to mod and to play again.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I got this at 75% off.

post-8310-0-98868000-1434237275_thumb.jp

I also have an eye on FO3: GOTY.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Currently, all the games I want are on sale for over -75% off, so I'm good. Portal, Portal 2, and whatever else I can get with the leftovers. I'm spending $10 on my first summer sale. 

I picked up Valkyria Chronicles, L.A. Noire, Castle Crashers (was under $1), Valiant Hearts and Wolfenstein: The New Order. If Fallout NV and Dawnguard is 75% off, it will be mine next buy. But I already think I spend too much...   

Couple Lego games because of the nostalgia, Witcher and Witcher 2

I don't do signatures.