Dell/Alienware vs consoles

brownninja97

So its clear that people on this forum hate consoles and dell or alienware. So its only a matter of time, we must pit the two against eachother. one will take the crown while the others put to shame. Which one is worse?

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Nothing>Dell/Alienware> consoles. Doesnt make sense to send an absurd amount of money for a mATX mobo while paying double the price for a CPU and having ti clocked to 4.0ghz, on LGA 2011 of all things, and a 120mm slim radiator AIO.

Dell is low quality, Alienware is the Mac of PCs, and Consoles at least have a separate purpose. Also, I have friends with only consoles so I play that with them.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8

Could you have started a more flame fueled thread?

Sager NP9370EM - I7 3630QM - 680m 1045Mhz - 8gb 1600mhz ram - 240gb msata 750gb hdd

Dell is low quality, Alienware is the Mac of PCs, and Consoles at least have a separate purpose. Also, I have friends with only consoles so I play that with them.

SO i wonder why they there are millions of optiplexs everywhere which just refuse to die like ever. Those things are tanks, dells quality isnt actually too bad, they are built to last unlike consoles, after a few years both the xbox and ps3 suffered many causalities. Alienware is stupid considering an xps is cheaper and more powerful and cooler if you were about to get an x51.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lock this thread, before its too late.

No, I want to see the chaos xD

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

If the thread goes to hell then ill report it but anyways you have been here for a while, you should know that the threads i create are either me messing around or unusual questions from my customers.

Listen if you care.

SO i wonder why they there are millions of optiplexs everywhere which just refuse to die like ever. Those things are tanks, dells quality isnt actually too bad, they are built to last unlike consoles, after a few years both the xbox and ps3 suffered many causalities. Alienware is stupid considering an xps is cheaper and more powerful and cooler if you were about to get an x51.

I'm only familiar with 2004-2006ish Dells and those are bad.

Lock this thread, before its too late.

Are you afraid to see dell and or alienware are actually better then something.

Listen if you care.

cancer thread

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I'm only familiar with 2004-2006ish Dells and those are bad.

agreed those are bollocks, ive had a few recent dells thanks to my *****father, i built my first pc for a customer and when i ask to build one for myself he says no and gets an insprion 620. A while later i became the first person to force an 7870 xt in there with the help of some force and minor case modding. Anyways that dell case got thrown somewhere in our house and is lost in the pile of shit that i have got. I have never understood why customers gave me their old pcs, its broke so dont give it to me.

Listen if you care.

Balance out the votes people; Alienware has too much, two votes too much

Sadly, yes.

be happy i didnt mention app, actually best i dont say it. Be happy that i didnt say gateway.

Listen if you care.

cancer thread

give the cancer some cancer so that the cancer gets cancer which kills the cancer.

Listen if you care.

give the cancer some cancer so that the cancer gets cancer which kills the cancer.

Or give the cancer some EA and everything dies... :D

Or give the cancer some EA and everything dies... :D

too high of a risk as there might be collateral damage. if it came to that then in 20 years people would ask, where were you when EA killed them all?

Listen if you care.

This is a hate poll. I don't see a valid question in this.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

This is a hate poll. I don't see a valid question in this.

i wanna see what people think is the lesser of too evils. lucky the thread hasnt got violent yet, im ready to report myself if it gets out of hand.

Listen if you care.

yo dawg

i heard you liked cancer

so i put cancer in your cancer so u can cancer while cancering

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Alienware is pretend Mac for the PC just like majority of the companies out there trying to copy Apple.

Yes, with the subject of sexual orientation or religion. In the tech world then, probably not.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Consoles set the bar :/

If it wasn't for dell we prolly would have such a large amount of pc fourms or people even considering a PC :/

This is prolly still related:

Apple has a nice feeling phone. I don't use a phone often but when I do its a nice, clean, subtle glass sandwich. :?

Is Dell bad?

Alienware is bad imo, way overpriced! 

Dont think consoles are bad really, they have their place and their people so to speak, I just dont use them..

(Comming soon)