Amazon Student twice

Speakerator

Hey,

Since I cannot find anything related on their website, maybe one of you has experience: I got Amazon Prime throuh Amazon Student a year ago for free and my calendar just reminded me to cancel it to avoid rebilling. However, I finished my undergrads and changed the university, so I have a shiny new University mail to qualify for the 'Student' program. Is it possible to acquire that twice for the same account or do I need a second one (not sure whether I'd do that. Though I could recommend myself as a friend :D)

Any insights?

Best regards

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

The free trial of the Student Prime is only once per account. So you will need to provide another account for it.

The thing is that this new account will have your information and that can be connected to the "original" account, so there is a chance you get flagged as a "trial abuser". I would advise that if you are going for it, don't try to abuse the system.

Well, since I moved, "my infomation" also changed quite a bit. Bdut since I usually deteste people who try to get around anything to get a bargain, I'll leave it as it is. Just thought there might be a reasonable possibility - Though I 'll defenitiely miss the free shipping :D

€: Just thought about welcoming you to the forum, but what the hell? You have three posts and already a users award?! Nice^^

"We cannot change the cards we're dealt - just how we play the hand" - R. Pausch

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X , Cooler: BeQuiet Dark Rock 3 Motherboard: MSI B450 Mortar Titanium RAM: 16 GB Corsair LPX 3200 GPU: EVGA RTX2070 XC Storage: Adata 120GB SSD, SanDisk 1TB SDD, 2TB WD GreenHDD Case: Fractal Design Define Mini C PSU: EVGA Supernova 650GS Peripherals: Master Keys Pro S, Logitech G402 Audio: Schiit Fulla 2 + Sennheiser HD 650. Laptop: Asus Zenbook UX 302

Well, since I moved, "my infomation" also changed quite a bit. Bdut since I usually deteste people who try to get around anything to get a bargain, I'll leave it as it is. Just thought there might be a reasonable possibility - Though I 'll defenitiely miss the free shipping :D

€: Just thought about welcoming you to the forum, but what the hell? You have three posts and already a users award?! Nice^^

Haha, I've actually been around for some time but almost never post. The award is for F@H, you can get one too ;)

Anyhow, thanks for the welcoming!