Welcome to the Linus Tech Tips forum!

LinusTech
Message added by colonel_mortis

Welcome to the forum! Please also take a look at the Community Standards to make sure you are aware of our rules.

31 minutes ago, Dr.W said:

I would like to get some advice from the forums. I noticed many people in the build guide thread giving their budget and use cases but they don't seem to get answers. 

Hey there. I'm assuming you mean this thread?

The above thread's main purpose is to propose a standard format for threads in the New Builds and Planning sub-forum; a standard format would give the community more info to suggest better, more personalized advice for proposed systems. If you have a build plan that you'd like feedback for, I'd suggest posting a new thread instead of replying to the thread above.

31 minutes ago, Dr.W said:

My question for here is if the individuals get replies to their inbox?

• You will get notifications for threads that you follow and threads that you create (assuming you haven't adjusted your notification settings).
  • Other people will not get notifications for threads they reply to unless they follow the thread or have been tagged (type "@") or quoted by someone else in the thread.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

Hey ya! New to the site! I come to fold! Thought i would post an interesting screen grab. You never know what secret things your system gets up to in the middle of the night. This 4770k has served me well. :)

4770k secrets 2.PNG

Well, I've been watching his videos for so long, I might as well sign up on the forum.

Greetings Everyone!

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is an official thread for video/content suggestions? or things we would like to see LMG/LTT do in the future?

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

1 minute ago, Takumidesh said:

Hello everyone! I was wondering if there is an official thread for video/content suggestions? or things we would like to see LMG/LTT do in the future?

Hey there. Yes, there is, and there are separate threads for LTT and Techquickie video suggestions:

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

1 minute ago, Eschew said:

Hey there. Yes, there is, and there are separate threads for LTT and Techquickie video suggestions:

Thanks!

If your question is answered, mark it so.  | It's probably just coil whine, and it is probably just fine |   LTT Movie Club!

Read the docs. If they don't exist, write them. | Professional Thread Derailer

Desktop: i7-8700K, RTX 2080, 16G 3200Mhz, EndeavourOS(host), win10 (VFIO), Fedora(VFIO)

Server: ryzen 9 5900x, GTX 970, 64G 3200Mhz, Unraid.

Hi guys newbie here. I've been following Linus as well as some other hardware reviewers on YouTube for several months now. Really like his explanation on RAM speed. :)

Hi guys, thanks for the vids and hard work LMG, I've never joined a forum but I love your channels so here I am.

Now Then Gamer Girls, been watching LMG stuff for like at least 5 years now. Never used the forums before though, so I was like fuck it might as well.

So bois, how we doing?

Nice One ;), Dawson the Pagan.

Hello Everyone i am new here. I watched the channel for about 5 years and this is my first time in the forum. 

Hi everyone, long time watcher of the channel!!

Hello. I came here for my daily dose of tech news. Very excited to join the community.

Hello everybody! I've been watching the videos. Some of them are good, others are misleading.

Hey everyone. Been watching on YT for quite some time. Happy to be a part of the forum! 

Hi I just created my account!

After some validation problems (no confirmation mail) iam in finally. Greetings Everyone!

Hello, everyone! Newbie here, been watching for months but never got into the forum, but with needing some tips and troubleshooting help figured it's time to jump on!

Hi everyone, i'm new here and i'm a subscriber to probably all of the YouTube channels Linus does. 

Plus on a side note, I have some official LTT Store merch.

Hey everyone, 

To start with, I am a huge fan of LTT and I live in Russia. A lot of my fellas here are also watching the channel. Most russians can not really speak English, so I have decided to make russian subtitles for LTT videos. That is pretty much connected with my profession (studying to become an interpreter). I have already created subs for the few of the latest vids, but I still don't know if they passed YouTube's moderation and/or have been seen by anyone on LTT team. I have already tried to contact Linus via email, but that had no effect. I hope you guys could be of some help. Maybe anyone administering the forum could get in touch with LTT representatives. Anyways, thanks to everyone helping me!!!!  To contact me you could use aaryzhkov1@gmail.com

Hello everyone,

I‘ve been watching LTT videos for about a year now and now decided after two weeks of just reading forum posts to join. I built my first PC in 2018. I‘m from Germany so I apologise in advance for bad english.

No Drama

your problem‘s going to befixed

by the Lama

Hi

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

hi

witam serdecznie jestem tu nowy:)

A huge fan... Linus, thank you for this forum and this visionary

Been watching the videos for years and for some reason never joined the forums but here I am and happy to be here.