if you had $4000 dollars what would you spend other then a pc?

saiftech

buy a lot of hookers (for research purposes)

pay for blacksmithing classes and buy basic equipment

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

A Yamaha YZF-R6 track ready bike. Would love for it to be track only. Then I can learn and race people.

I love how we both thought of buying bikes xD I'd probably pick up a ninja 650, the look of the ninja took me. Going to get a ninja 300 soon, after graduation monies :DDD

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

New super charger .

Where have you been?

I'd most likly give @MyInnerFred some to help me get into the real game

@Vitalius is a better teacher than me on the subject. I can give lots of pointers however. Your best bet would be to go for low cost per share companies with nice volatility.

It rained one dollar bills on Friday.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

...why not a pc????

jokes aside, I guess I'd spare them and eventually buy a nice car.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

• a Moto X

a used car (for work)

or put it towards a house/RV (seen a few at that price exactly)

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It rained one dollar bills on Friday.

That is a perfect description of it. Nothing I watch moved more than 1% in either direction. It was weird.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Technically not buying something buying something but I would start a business with it.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

I'd pay my profs at school to let me pass their classes.

Dang I haven't been to Japan, looks nice (but I don't know the reality, I hope it's nice).

The food,the people, the culture, the girls man the girls so pretty  B)

Only been there for the weekend, so a 15 day roadtrip is a bucket list thing :)

Let's agree to disagree

A cheap reliable car, and maybe HOPEFULLY moving out of this hell hole of a living situation.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

One word.   Noveske.   :D

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Nothing because i have 4600$

If you save the $4000, you'd have $8600.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

I'd use a part to go on a holiday and the other would go in the bank.

CPU: i7-4770K  Cooler: NZXT X60  GPU: Asus GTX 770 2GB  MB: Asus Maximus VI Hero  RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 1600MHz  PSU: Be Quiet! 630 Watt  Case: NZXT H440 

Storage: 120GB Samsung 840 Evo + 1TB Seagate HDD  KeyboardCorsair K70 RGB  MouseG502 Proteus Spectrum  HeadphoneSennheiser HD598  Mic: Blue Snowball Ice

4000x $1 bills

Strippers yo!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

There is a difference between having $4000 and having an extra $4000 to spend.  I assume the OP means what would you do with $4000 to spend.    Hell I have more than that in my checking, but I have no intention of just going out and spending it.   

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Prob save it for emergencies or college.

My Main PC:

CPUi5 3570k CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4 Motherboard: Asus p8z77-v pro  RAM: Crucial Balistic 2x4gb  GPU: Two PNY GTX 680's in SLI Case: Some rando Antec one  PSU: Thermaltake 1000w  Display: HP Elite Display 321i 23''  Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 128gb, Seagate Barracuda 1tb

If you save the $4000, you'd have $8600.

Or i could buy some drugs...

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life