Heaven Society - Week 46 (Your Lie in April)

vfAXr6z.png

This Week's Anime!

Your Lie in April

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d393314127975

Synopsis

Kōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.

Read more at ANN

Links to Watch

Crunchyroll

Hulu

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk

Use LinusTechTips Sponsor Crunchyroll to support LTT!

Visit http://crunchyroll.com/linus for a free 30 day trial

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Scarlet Devil Mansion

f618f4d9e91587184d5fcbd97e42414cbb138c7c

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This week's series better have some good music in it.

snip

Indeed.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

damn i forgot to vote

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

damn i forgot to vote

Yo man get your shit together lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Yo man get your shit together lol.

Look just let me go vote, make a new thread and, just pretend this never happened.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4

Damn it.... I've managed to spoil myself while googl-ing the anime on kissanime... 

God damn it :<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Damn it.... I've managed to spoil myself while googl-ing the anime on kissanime... 

God damn it :<

'.' ·.·  *

(Fires up VPN, opens tor and private browsers and enters kissanime search term into duckduckgo)

'.'  ·.·  - _ - *

(Fires up VPN, opens tor and private browsers and enters kissanime search term into duckduckgo)

it was google search suggestion that killed it :'<

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Muhahaha ... My plan worked ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

noo not the feels. please T_T

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

the least you can do is spam related photos

like this screen shot

LT0PT4s.jpg

or the old ltt fan art lol

lyKlobN.png

That's your job. Lol

"Drama" .... How bad is it? Is it heartrending like Clannad After Story or is it just some casual drama like Hyouka/Haruhi?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

It appears that I got kicked from the society but whatever.

OT:

I watched all of it and the plot twist is good

I would've liked to seen kosei taking all the freaking hints

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

It appears that I got kicked from the society but whatever.

OT:

I watched all of it and the plot twist is good

I would've liked to seen kosei taking all the freaking hints

You assumed you were kicked out. If you were to be kicked out you would be notified. Don't be such a downer jeez, it was just a tagging mistake.

You assumed you were kicked out. If you were to be kicked out you would be notified. Don't be such a downer jeez, it was just a tagging mistake.

Sorry man don't get pissed over nothing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Sorry man don't get pissed over nothing.

I'm not pissed at all though...

I'm not pissed at all though...

Good, you shouldn't be.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Good, you shouldn't be.

What? I'm not following you at all now. I don't get it.

ZsYhzae.jpg

What? I'm not following you at all now. I don't get it.

ZsYhzae.jpg

Ohh.. please don't play stupid.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Ohh.. please don't play stupid.

No I don't think you understand, I'm legitimately confused here....

Regardless... I've go to make food. I'm out.

No I don't think you understand, I'm legitimately confused here....

Regardless... I've go to make food. I'm out.

You said you weren't pissed and I said it's a good thing, and you shouldn't be pissed anyway.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's not as simple as you may believe it to be.