Minecraft looking weird in Windows 10 TP 10122

robbivip

reinstall?

i never had this issue when i ran windows 10

tbh just get a key to win8.1 or win7 because win10 technical preview will just become worse and worse the longer you use it

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Totaly agree with Swndlr leave win 10. I am currently downgrading because the experience and stability keeps getting worse. B)

reinstall?

i never had this issue when i ran windows 10

tbh just get a key to win8.1 or win7 because win10 technical preview will just become worse and worse the longer you use it

Totaly agree with Swndlr leave win 10. I am currently downgrading because the experience and stability keeps getting worse. B)

when i originally installed it, it worked fine for like 2 months then kept telling me it was outdated until it eventually just bluescreened and restarted itself every few hours, most of the time i was in the middle of a csgo game it would just crash and thats when i reached out to some m8s that lent me a win7 key for cheap :P

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

when i originally installed it, it worked fine for like 2 months then kept telling me it was outdated until it eventually just bluescreened and restarted itself every few hours, most of the time i was in the middle of a csgo game it would just crash and thats when i reached out to some m8s that lent me a win7 key for cheap :P

Yep same story.

So I have a key but I don't have an ISO, I had one but it never installed properly.

Would anyone of you know where I could get one?

Thanks

- Robbivip

So I have a key but I don't have an ISO, I had one but it never installed properly.

Would anyone of you know where I could get one?

tbh i wouldnt know where to start, me and my m8 sat in a skype call for like 5 hours while he linked me all the things to do and download and run to get my bootable usb working :( sorry