vfAXr6z.png

It's polling time once again! Which series will be deemed worthy of this week's topic of discussion? Let's see!

Your Lie in April 
Current
This series was suggested by @azurezeed saying "Someone needed to recommend this, ok what got me hook in this anime was the music, a great selection of classical songs for piano and violin, the history is at times funny other times full of drama and sadness, but you get a complete history no need for a S2, tho i have to admit some characters can be obnoxious at times."

Kōsei Arima was a piano prodigy until his mother died when he was eleven years old. The shock of losing her made him lose any interest in piano, and his life has felt monotonous ever since. Then, when he's fourteen, his childhood friend Tsubaki introduces him to her classmate Kaori, a free-spirited violinist. Her enthusiasm reignites his interest in music and in life.

Read more at ANN

40e6c04e05ce1efb08815b870a6d393314127975
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Little Busters!
Recent
This series was suggested by @eelnico09 saying "Fun slice of life, relaxing, it's about a group of friends that decide to make a baseball team with the group, main character with a weird desiese (narcolepsy). The comedy is great."

Little Busters is an adaptation of Key's romance adventure visual novel of the same name. Riki Naoe was orphaned when his parents died, but his depression is slowly lifted when he befriends a group of kids calling themselves the Little Busters. The series takes place during his second year of high school.

Read more at ANN

ITbMT.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute
Post-2007
This series was suggested by @azurezeed saying "I think most of you know this anime or at least heard of it..., To be honest i think this is a very good anime (or at least the romance part) and we can't forget all of those unique (or cliche) characters, i really enjoyed this anime if only that ending didn't exist..."

Living on the shadow of his prodigious younger sister, Kyousuke Kosaka conducts a normal lifestyle until he accidentally finds out that she hides a secret. In addition to being smart, pretty, and popular; Kirino Kosaka is also an obsessive consumer of anime and eroge (adult computer games). After being assured that Kyousuke is committed to not mock her and keep this concealed from their parents, she starts to share a bit of her world with him. Kirino faces several problems as she tries to keep the appearances and balance her exemplar school life with her hobbies. Her brother then becomes a crucial ally while dealing with all the difficulties that lie ahead.

Read more at ANN

BRP9liL.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Basilisk: Kouga Ninpou Chou
Pre-2007
This series was suggested by @CatCloud saying "Because i have not seen it (oh snap) But DAMN i love the visuals i´ve seen in pictures!!"

The year is 1614 AD. Two warring ninja clans, each supporting a son of Hidetada Tokugawa as the next shogun, send ten representatives each to fight to the death for the possession of a scroll. The prize: the annihilation of the other and the staunch support of the Tokugawa government for the winning clan for the next thousand years.

Read more at ANN

kU7gByz.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Sweet Blue Flowers 
Random
This series was suggested by @Legion saying "Its another slice of life anime which really isn't going to be for everyone, Two friends are reunited and help each other through lifes ups and downs. I found this anime to be wonderful and it really opened my mind to some of the subjects explored within."

Fumi Manjoume, an introverted, bookish teenage girl, is beginning her first year of high school at Matsuoka Girls' High School. She enters the school year with her heart broken by a previous relationship. At about the same time, she reconnects with her best friend from ten years ago, Akira Okudaira, who is now attending Fujigatani Girls' Academy as a first-year high school student. As they reconnect, they both deal with their own respective romantic problems, and help each other get through them.

Read more at ANN

50353l.jpg
ANN | MAL | aniDB

Member Tags

@Luclocke @MyInnerFred @RainColt @TheProfosist @Rockmandash12 @CatCloud @Charger @iSaeko=(@Oshino Shinobu) @Jaybird @Cryptonite @DarkCrow @EChondo @killers993 @Epitome @GokuLy @lutewan @Izaya Orihara @squirrl @oc0110 @Legion @Laforet @Admire @yurihellsing @EmotionalSloth @Katsu-K1L @TetraSky @Ivyk @Typho @TheGFXNovice @Fruits Punch Samurai G @frustratedrocka @Purple Spy @Sky Daddy @Adamu @Smiles1946 @GloriousPain @gastew15 @Vitalius @Le Lion de Barreras @Kagami Tsukino @DigitalHermit @Unbr34k4bl3 @Noire @Randomacts @c3p0_ @Rashy @ThyFeared @That Norwegian Guy @ThyFeared @wng_kingsley7 @Trogdor8freebird @Rising @brownninja97 @Marvzl1357 @achillesviper @Laputacake @xnoobftw @ArkAngel_X @wolfgang @Daegun @DudeWazap @eelnico09 @Jerakl @Tr3vor @Belgarionbg @Pugs501 @Silver Knight @MageofFaith @KRImSIN @cae @Ploooopp @Phorlorn @BurgerBum @Kukielka @Mujteba @Ruostunut kokis @tobben @Delusional Phil @Laederem @GrimNeo @Makeishura/Taurus Silver @Kizer0918 @Maheshvara @PercySavageEG @SHAD0WxF1R3 @ DollarPCJunior @Opask @soaringchicken @JoeyDM @shanky887614 @Tokuninashi @ NormalJoe @Zer0r8ing @Pomfinator @zappian @Xaring @KingCry @JuztBe @ThatGuyWhoTwirlsHisPen @Brainless906 @azurezeed @ilove64 @Jacona @BashZeStampeedo @thorbrantly101 @ultralars @Pohernori @Xsinar @ONOTech @ManOfDisguise @Tonylu1595 @ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName @Createinator @RedSphyxis @ZeroGenesis @Miqle @Nater @Jack_of_all_Trades @shadowblitz3 @Oasis @dragoon20005 @JarekBloodDragon @beach_boy98 @Gigamegabyte @dr_deconstruct @Skybane @MeMe @Oasis @dragoon20005 @MoonSpot @RazerZ @TheGingerKid @_INTER_ @MeDownYou @Enferk

If you're interested in becoming a member please head over to the main club thread for more information.
This is a poll that is created from a list of suggested anime from the Anime Suggestion Submission thread. If there is any anime you think the club should watch and discuss please suggest it there.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

"My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute", WTF is up with anime titles these days.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Basilisk, Basilisk, Basilisk, Basilisk, Basilisk, Basilisk.

yeah.... "Otaku sister" is a better name.

Shit poll not complete yet. Don't look!

TOO LATE"

just me or tags not working anymore ?

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Your Lie In April is perfect for people who are Audiophile !!! 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

just me or tags not working anymore ?

It's working for me ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Guess what, I'm a audiophile. 

I can see that through the amount of headphones you used to cover your face ... 

It's working for me ...

it wasnt for me , but now it is. weird 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

it wasnt for me , but now it is. weird 

Tagging people is a long and painful process ... You must be patient ... 

Tagging people is a long and painful process ... You must be patient ... 

haha yea i see its buggy af 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I've been meaning to watch Your Lie in April anyways, this'll be great.

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

Your Lie in April looks interesting

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Given that the underlying theme of the anime is about pretension, social outcasting and fear of others snap judgments....for me made that comment a rather enjoyable one, especially since I thought the exact same thing when it was first airing.

rnIESNa.jpgYebmewI.jpgA5huN9V.jpgkEsXytC.jpglwglAFg.jpgHfYlJzE.jpg

It was a pretty good one where most was easily relate-able to especially for anime/comicbook fans to a degree IMO.  Well that's more or less what I got out of its broader strokes anyways.

Given that the underlying theme of the anime is about pretension, social outcasting and fear of others snap judgments....for me made that comment a rather enjoyable one, especially since I thought the exact same thing when it was first airing.

rnIESNa.jpgYebmewI.jpgA5huN9V.jpgkEsXytC.jpglwglAFg.jpgHfYlJzE.jpg

It was a pretty good one where most was easily relate-able to especially for anime/comicbook fans to a degree IMO.

i had a good chuckle at the opening xP

Spoiler
Spoiler

Ah, unfortunately had Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso spoiled for me by human internet scum and dropped it halfway. I'm still voting for it, but if you plan to watch it, stay away from all discussions on the subject if you want to finish.

OreImo is tolerable up to the end which is the most offensive ending to an anime ever. I'd never recommend it to anyone, not even my worst enemies.

Little Busters I've been putting off just because among visual novel adaptations it's considered to be one of the least respectful. That's hearsay though, haven't read it myself. I'm going to watch it some day, just not any time soon. I try to read all visual novels before I watch an adaptation, if the story and genres are mature (so not for ridiculous/ dumb VN/animes like Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai or KoiChoco)

The other two I haven't even heard of. Maybe because translated titles pass in one ear and out the other.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

What's up with discussing anime's i haven't watched (or even read the manga, of the ones that have it)....

Well shit. I wonder which anime will win? (Why even have a vote...)

That and this is the first week that feels like it really lacks variety. I mean four friendship/romance dramas?

Well shit. I wonder which anime will win? (Why even have a vote...)

That and this is the first week that feels like it really lacks variety. I mean four friendship/romance dramas?

Don't blame me! Blame the voting queue.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

ive just finished you lie in april so i am going to be different and choose sweet blue flowers. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Voted for Little Busters, even though I technically dropped it at episode 18, it was still pretty good. That said I've read the entire visual novel, which was better than the anime IMO.

I've also started to actually watch Saekano from last week's poll. 2 episodes in and I've had a few laughs...

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

i'm voting for sweet blue flowers, since i've watched everything else before except Basilisk

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P