DXRacer just spoiled a new Gaming chair, it looks, interesting

C0LL0SS0S

On its Twitter DXRacer just showed off some pictures of an upcoming stealth-batman looking chair that looks like it has LED lightning in it, but just look at it yourself.

EDIT: LED confirmed.

EDIT: Thanks to @Pyroshank for the Video:

What do you think, is DXRacer going too far? I am interested on how the cable will run

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Looks very plastic.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

HAS SCIENCE GONE TOO FAR?!

But no, it looks interesting, the chair would fit Razer setups.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

OH MY JESUS.

Placing order now. Finds out probably not available where i am for another year...

RGB-Backlit Gaming Chair? No? It has to stay green? Pass.

RGB-Backlit Gaming Chair? No? It has to stay green? Pass.

I mean RGB would be the first thing I expect from DXRacer tbh, otherwise it would only fit like 5% of all builds

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

I mean RGB would be the first thing I expect from DXRacer tbh, otherwise it would only fit like 5% of all builds

Now I'm imagining a micro-usb connection at the bottom of the chair. You have to plug it into your PC, and then open the DXRacer software. Then you can control the backlight. 

A chair with LEDs. Does that mean it will need to be plugged in? Or maybe a rechargeable battery pack on the bottom? 

Unless it comes in different LED colors....

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Now I'm imagining a micro-usb connection at the bottom of the chair. You have to plug it into your PC, and then open the DXRacer software. Then you can control the backlight. 

A chair with LEDs. Does that mean it will need to be plugged in? Or maybe a rechargeable battery pack on the bottom? 

Thats what I'am interested as well, power plug for chair is kinda stupid

Unless it comes in different LED colors....

RGB would be way cheaper, imagine just a quick button press and your chair is blue because all accents are LEDs

That will add 100fps to any rig  :lol:

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Just found this

Uh awesome, I linked it in the Post hope its okey

Oh my god, so kitsch. So much ew.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Sorry, saving up for herman miller

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Always happy to help a fellow Auzzie 

But But I am a Ösi, like Austria :(

Does it run on batteries or is that another cable that needs to be plugged in?

In either case, I love my IKEA chair a lot. The only thing I'd trade it for is a Herman Miller. 

Does it run on batteries or is that another cable that needs to be plugged in?

In either case, I love my IKEA chair a lot. The only thing I'd trade it for is a Herman Miller. 

Just have to wait and see

Sorry Got mixed up with your Member title. 

No Problem ^^ Happens so often you wouldn't believe :P

Hard to see in the video exactly where the leds are, but what would be the point in paying more for a chair that might have to plug in or go though batteries, just to turn light on that you cant even see while sitting in the chair?

You know those stupid plastic 'gaming' cases you probably thought were cool when you were 13...

Yeah, this is that in chair form.

imo

You know those stupid plastic 'gaming' cases you probably thought were cool when you were 13...

Yeah, this is that in chair form.

imo

Also think so, imagine that chair with just aluminium and dark wood, way sexier, but I guess that one sells better because its expensive but cheap to produce

2edgy4me