HELP I MIGHT BE STUPID

Go to solution Solved by PandaOnTech,

sooo my computers date was 3 days behind the actual date... fixed it..

I haven't been able to get to ANY Google related things on the internet, except the search engine. I can launch Google Chrome, but it doesn't do anything. I cant search anything. I im reluctantly using Internet Explorer right now.. ;( I will check my firewall settings but I still need suggestions. I need help quick, im a growing YouTuber and I cant access YouTube to upload. plz help quick ;-;

What,.....,? Whats with the title :l.... And you havent been able to get any google related things in a google related browser thus making the search engine an association with google :P? You checked that firewall already? Could it be Avast "IF YOU HAVE IT" blocking the website since it did to me with LTT once?

Groomlake Authority

In the mean time use Firefox to look for a solution for Chrome :P

I haven't been able to get to ANY Google related things on the internet, except the search engine. I can launch Google Chrome, but it doesn't do anything. I cant search anything. I im reluctantly using Internet Explorer right now.. ;( I will check my firewall settings but I still need suggestions. I need help quick, im a growing YouTuber and I cant access YouTube to upload. plz help quick ;-;

Try reinstalling chrome.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/9DNjLk I like the night theme, it complements my dark basement. If you are reading this then you must also be a fan of the night theme.

01011011 01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01001000 01100101 01110010 01100101 01011101 

sooo my computers date was 3 days behind the actual date... fixed it..

Just curious.... how and why?

I don't do signatures.

Just curious.... how and why?

because there is this one game called AdVenture Capitalist, and i though if i closed the game and forwarded my time i would get more money, because you make money while the game is closed. and it didn't ever work. so i set the time back to May, but the day wasn't right.

because there is this one game called AdVenture Capitalist, and i though if i closed the game and forwarded my time i would get more money, because you make money while the game is closed. and it didn't ever work. so i set the time back to May, but the day wasn't right.

Ahh gotcha. I was thinking it somehow happened on accident. glad it's fixed!

I don't do signatures.