Windows Phone is now officially Windows Mobile again

qlj555

The software maker has revealed today that the equivalent to Windows Phone for the Windows 10 era is simply "Windows 10 Mobile." While the new name isn’t simply Windows Mobile, thanks to the 10 numbering, it’s still a return to the old days of Windows Mobile especially if Microsoft does choose to ship a Windows 11 or Windows 12 in the future.

Source: http://www.theverge.com/2015/5/13/8600053/windows-phone-is-now-windows-mobile

167371d1420321685-windows-10-mobile-konz

Windows Mobile 6.0 Master Race reporting in. HTC TouchFLO was the SHIT. 

I remember wanting the HTC Touch Diamond so bad back in the day. Ended up getting the Motorola Razr v3 though.

htc-touch_pro.jpg

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

cyanogenmod master race

Kappa

i always liked the HD7, and back then we thought that was a huge piece of shit. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I remember wanting the HTC Touch Diamond so bad back in the day. Ended up getting the Motorola Razr v3 though.

htc-touch_pro.jpg

That was my first "smartphone". It was so cool at the time.

HP ipaq reporting in.  I loved my ipaq, there was so much it could do that phones of the day just couldn't (or cost so much you may as well hire a real PA and forget the digital device).

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Oh mate..I LOVE the Razr series..But the one I love most is the KRZR series. I used to own the blue KRZR K1 and still is my fav phone of all time, bar none. The mirror front was good for stalking the girl you like who is sitting behind you.LOL

hoping that they gain some sort of traction with this version. the OS itself isn't too bad... but the quality and selection of app can be abit dodgy sometimes. still they have a nice vision. hope to see it suceed or at least warrant them to continue to put in effort in this front.