"Project Iceberg" The Ultimate Water Cooled Gaming Wall

Thats proper cool man! Not sure about the green PCB though! Hopefully manufacture will make them black soon!

'FrostNova' https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Samsterstorm/saved/WtBWGX :

CPU: Intel 4790k | MB: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (+200, +250) | CASE: NZXT H440 (Black & Blue) | COOLER: Full EK 240mm CPU Loop | RAM: 16GB Hyper-X Fury (4x4GB @2133mhz) | STORAGE: Seagate Barracuda 1TB & Hyperx 120gb SSD | PSU: Corsair RM650 | SCREEN: Benq G2750 | LIGHTING: Deepcool RGB LED Kit | KEYBOARD: CM Devastator | MOUSE: Logitech G502 | HEADSET: Hyperx Clouds White 

Thats proper cool man! Not sure about the green PCB though! Hopefully manufacture will make them black soon!

he should send them to linus for a paint mission

kappa

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

That is the coolest thing I've ever seen... just amazing!

Happy Gaming! :)

he should send them to linus for a paint mission

kappa

I dont think you can paint over a pcb like that. when Linus done it, he just painted the plastic parts on the board eg: pci-e slots.

I could be wrong but im pretty sure.

Yeah I may one day make white plates for them that sit just above the highest point of the pcb's to give it a cleaner look.

but I like having the boards exposed like that, gives it more of a mechanical feeling. (might not be the right word im looking for)

I dont think you can paint over a pcb like that. when Linus done it, he just painted the plastic parts on the board eg: pci-e slots.

I could be wrong but im pretty sure.

i dont see why you couldnt if you use a non conductive paint.

btw i was just kidding haha

Cpu: Intel i7-5930k Mobo: Asus Rampage V Extreme Ram: G.skill Ripjaws 4 4x4gb 2666mhz Gpu: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming 
PSU: Evga Supernova G2 850W Storage: Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512gb Case: Phanteks P400S CPUcooler: Corsair H110 OS: Win 8.1

i dont see why you couldnt if you use a non conductive paint.

btw i was just kidding haha

LOL my bad. I wish they were white pcb's

LOL my bad. I wish they were white pcb's

yeah, that would be sick

• 5 weeks later...

posted a video of it on youtube if anyone is interested. 

So how many thousands of dollars did this all cost? xD

Also, major kudos this looks fucking amazing, good job, im super jelly <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

So how many thousands of dollars did this all cost? xD

Also, major kudos this looks fucking amazing, good job, im super jelly <3

If you count everything roughly around $4000. although that wasn't all at once obviously

• 1 month later...

That's just awesome.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 1 month later...

Hey just a tip you could try if the greeen PCB's are bothering you.  You could do like the LN2 overclockers do and use some Liquid Electrical Tape on everythign but the socket and the memory to make it all black.... I'm 99% sure that everything else would be perfectly fine since its not really going to be needing cooling!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0010OF8ZM/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0010OF8ZM&linkCode=as2&tag=them0971-20&linkId=5JQQQ2HT5N6QELJH

Just do it like this...

aRuL0PW.jpg

• 3 months later...

If you dont mind I am building a similar project, but in a case and I had two questions in regards to your water pumps. How are you supplying power to them? and Does the the Computer have to be running to move the water? For example say you wanted to just use the PS4 would you have to power up the computer as well or is there a stand alone switch for the pumps?

• 6 months later...

Sorry for reviving an old post but, I just found out about this project recently and feel almost obligated to say how awesome I think this idea is. It's really making me think of all the possible ways you can create a pc build with a ps4 and xbox one in the same case. Just the thought of having a normal computer case modded to be able to switch easily between the three or play them all at the same time on diff. monitors is awesome. And having them all connected in the same watercooling loop is pretty cool. Just thought I'd say this build is great and I wonder if more will be added to it as new consoles get released.

My Current Rig:

http://www.overclock.net/lists/display/view/id/5838447 

Steam ID: RonHGeneral Xbox Live: RonHGeneral

• 11 months later...

Hello, I have a question.

Is it possible to mount the PS3 board inside a PC case, connect the power button to the case power button and build the DVD drive into the case drive slot? :-)