Hunt : Looking for Burnout 3 takedown for PC .

Ridska

Ridska here ,

I'm looking for the game burnout 3 takedown for PC and I can't find it .

If possible , could any of you guys find the game for me please ?

I want to buy the game , and live the nostalgic times of mine :D . and please provide a link .

Thanks and stay groovie :D .

(⌐■_■) 

Ridska here ,

I want to buy the game , and live the nostalgic times of mine :D . and please provide a link .

Its not on PC so... you wont find it, you either need to get an emulator, or get an old PS2 :D

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Ridska here ,

You can emulate the game, on a PS2 emulator.

But I am not sure if I am allowed to link to ISO's..

EDIT: or just get a PS2. Those things are pretty cheap

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

You can emulate the game, on a PS2 emulator.

But I am not sure if I am allowed to link to ISO's..

EDIT: or just get a PS2. Those things are pretty cheap

Plus, since they don't make them any more, you can keep it for about 40 years and sell it for heaps!

Plus, since they don't make them any more, you can keep it for about 40 years and sell it for heaps!

Lol, not really I suspect :P

PS2 has sold the most consoles ever. That means a lot of them are out there and that means it won't be worth much.

Only if you have it in mint condition, in the original box, it would be worth something.

2UKNgYv.png

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

just a warning on pcsx2 the game works the sky will be black. minor issue not the end of the world.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Lol, not really I suspect :P

PS2 has sold the most consoles ever. That means a lot of them are out there and that means it won't be worth much.

Only if you have it in mint condition, in the original box, it would be worth something.

2UKNgYv.png

Can't blame people, I loved the Play station 2! My Favourite game was Jack and Daxter 3, I also played my first call of duty: Call of Duty 2 Big Red One, Call of duty used to be great, then they ruined it. :(

Maybe u can try Burnout: Paradise City.

Its a decent game, i played it last year while my internet was down.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

OP if you are going to go down the emulation route, remember that you'll also need PS2 BIOS files for the emulator to work.

I can't directly link to any ROM's/ISO's nor the BIOS files, so you'll have to found out on your own.

I really wish there was a Emu Paradise I could visit to see all the Emu's!