'the Cube' (Cooler Master Haf XB)

Bramm17

I'm definitely considering a HAF XB evo for my next case. love the look of it.

Your's looks nice, any complaints about the case? or mod ideas?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

@Trik'Stari PM me and I will provide you with all my mod ideas

Complaints?:

-Sucks dust if you don't make it intake only and Dust filters on those.

-When you need to change something in the lower bay, disconnecting motherboard with all components connected can be pain in the arse (especially when it's a small tweak)

-You can't dismount X-bay (3.5") without leaving a hole in the case...

-HDD bay could be rethinked + requires some silenting with mats (All is metal = whole case takes vibrations and gets loud)

REST IS JUST PROs. Huge PROs. I love this case. When you are good at manual work then you can do magic stuff with it ;)

I'm definitely considering a HAF XB evo for my next case. love the look of it.

Your's looks nice, any complaints about the case? or mod ideas?

Well I actually just sold mine last week and traded it for a Cosmos II (pics to come)!

But I actually loved my HAF XB but I moved to a new place where I needed the desk space so had to go for a ''normal" case in stead of the XB..

The only thing I missed in this was non hot swap HDD cages actually but I thing the evo fixes that issue! (Oh and I really urge you to go for the window version, its pretty :D

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

Well I actually just sold mine last week and traded it for a Cosmos II (pics to come)!

But I actually loved my HAF XB but I moved to a new place where I needed the desk space so had to go for a ''normal" case in stead of the XB..

The only thing I missed in this was non hot swap HDD cages actually but I thing the evo fixes that issue! (Oh and I really urge you to go for the window version, its pretty :D

LOL who was dumb enough to trade a comsos ll for a haf xb evo?

I'd kill for the cosmos ll

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

LOL who was dumb enough to trade a comsos ll for a haf xb evo?

I'd kill for the cosmos ll

Yea I know... The Cosmos is a beast :o

CPU: AMD FX 8120 @4.5Ghz - CPU cooler: Cooler Master Nepton 240M Watercooling - Mobo: Asus M5A97Pro - GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 280X Vapor-X @ 1200Mhz - Memory: Kingston Hyper X 16GBs DDR3 - Storage: Kingston SSD & Seagate Baracude HDD - PSU: Cooler Master V850W PSU- Case: Cooler Master Cosmost II

-- Build Log old PC (HAF XB): 'the Cube': http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/36288-the-cube-cooler-master-haf-xb/ --

• 1 year later...