Parvum Build: Chocolate Orange!

Starting a black and orange hardline water cooled Parvum build!

Gonna include orange coolant and cables

Also gonna be painting radiators/gpu backplates/fittings/pump/motherboard and the psu in orange!

Will post the first pics soon

Peace!

Sounds great don't see many orange builds. Or many orange pc parts.

Finished painting the radiators and the pump housing orange today!

Unfortunately I didn't paint the gpu backplates cause imo they just looked wierd Orange.

Enjoy :D

Looks good, just make sure you don't overdo the orange. If you do it'll look tacky as. ^_^

Looks good, just make sure you don't overdo the orange. If you do it'll look tacky as. ^_^

Yeah that was my main concern with the backplates.

That's pretty much all that I'm painting, the rest of the Orange is just the cables and coolant.

Ohh another parvum build. Subbing~~

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

I can see Pavrum is the in thing now. I just saw Jay's tutorial on how to paint the radiator last week! Hopefully, Ur build will turn out nice.

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | COOLER MASTER Hyper 212X | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2600MHz 8GB (4GBx2 kit) | MSI GeForce GTX 970 | FSP Aurum S 600W

Wordpress

I can see Pavrum is the in thing now. I just saw Jay's tutorial on how to paint the radiator last week! Hopefully, Ur build will turn out nice.

Yeah I think it's cause Parvum differ themselves from the rest of the case market, I for one am sick of the standard

Steel chassis and I think Parvum is really unique in that respect.

Yeah I think it's cause Parvum differ themselves from the rest of the case market, I for one am sick of the standard

Steel chassis and I think Parvum is really unique in that respect.

Nice. It has one in Australia. Looks like I will have to get it from the international store.

Only water-cooling build for Pavrum? I am too scared to make a water-cooling system.

i7-6700K | MSI Z170A Gaming M5 | COOLER MASTER Hyper 212X | CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 2600MHz 8GB (4GBx2 kit) | MSI GeForce GTX 970 | FSP Aurum S 600W

Wordpress

Nice. It has one in Australia. Looks like I will have to get it from the international store.

Only water-cooling build for Pavrum? I am too scared to make a water-cooling system.

Honestly if you take your time and don't rush there's not much to go wrong. For instance an AIO like H100i could fail and leak and there goes your pc. at least with a custom loop you have some control over what you want to cool and how you want to do it.

That being said custom loops are not at all a good price/performance option. It's really only for looks/silence, the cons highly outweigh the pros it's a hobby really.

Will it be hardline?

Oooohhhh yesssss!

10/12mm clear acrylic.

Nickel fittings.

Oooohhhh yesssss!

10/12mm clear acrylic.

Nickel fittings.

Nice. I hope this turns out good. My favourite colour is orange.

Motherboard painted black / blocks fitted. Also fitted the HDD waterblock (I know watercooled HDD's are pointless it's just for aesthetics).

Painted PSU pics posted tomorrow!

This is looking good, i agree on what you said about the cases, its just not good enough nowadays for a build project to buy a fully build factory manufactured type case, and in most of the time people have boring black. so good to see people like you with some difference and style.

whats all the specs of cpu, gpu etc  

got to love Asus components

This is looking good, i agree on what you said about the cases, its just not good enough nowadays for a build project to buy a fully build factory manufactured type case, and in most of the time people have boring black. so good to see people like you with some difference and style.

whats all the specs of cpu, gpu etc

Cheers man. The specs are:

I7 4790k

2x Gtx 780ti SC (waiting for nvidias next generation GPU before I upgrade)

16gb avexier core series ram

Asus sabre tooth gryphon z97 motherboard

250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD

3Tb WD Green HDD

Cheers man. The specs are:

I7 4790k

2x Gtx 780ti SC (waiting for nvidias next generation GPU before I upgrade)

16gb avexier core series ram

Asus sabre tooth gryphon z97 motherboard

250gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD

3Tb WD Green HDD

very nice specs. i just finished a new build a few weeks ago and i can tell you the Asus strix 970 is baller, so quiet and nice performance, so if you can't wait for the next gen its a good card to get, especially in Sli.

have you ever thought of getting a hybrid SSHD for main storage, as it performs better than a normal HDD. 

love the m/board, good specs. 

got to love Asus components

very nice specs. i just finished a new build a few weeks ago and i can tell you the Asus strix 970 is baller, so quiet and nice performance, so if you can't wait for the next gen its a good card to get, especially in Sli.

have you ever thought of getting a hybrid SSHD for main storage, as it performs better than a normal HDD. 

love the m/board, good specs.

I'll be honest I have two 2.5inch 1tb SSHD's and I really can't notice any difference between the two, probs me just being a

Pillock lol.

As I only use the 3tb for movies and games it's no big deal really.

So I thought I'd post some pics of the inside of the psu while the housing is being painted incase anyone's interested.

Was a right pain to get off without breaking it! Corsair really don't make it easy to modify stuff.

post-192112-0-81066000-1431226168_thumb.

Good stuff! I like it.

Wordpress

:unsure: I hope my wife let me colour my future computer parts.... I can imagine the meticulous work needed to produce these.

Wordpress

i wish Parvum made a full ATX case, i can't use an M-ATX or M-ITX case :(

CPU - Ryzen 7 2700 CPU Cooler - Cooler Master ML240R Motherboard - ASUS X470-PRO RAM - Team Group Vulcan 2400Mhz 16GB GPU - EVGA RTX 2070 Black SSD - Kingston A400 120GB, ADATA SU650 1TB HDD - Seagate Barracuda 1TB PSU - Seasonic Focus+ 650W Case - Fractal Design Define C Keyboard - Corsair K60 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech LS21 2.1 w/ sub Headphones - ATM 50X Racing Wheel - Logitech G27 Monitors -  ASUS VS228H-P x2