Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

weird Dxtory problems please help me out

dxtory decrease my fps drastically this is ss of one least demanding cs 1.6 game. in more demanding games everything is worse. like minecraft it drops below 30fps while recording. down below is a video. and trust me i dont crank all the settings up. and even if i did it would be too bad to record 

0cc2012f15d97b0b3201556d2e76b09d700.png

specs are

4690k @ 3.9ghz

r9 290 vapor x

16gb ram

and 320gb drive @ 46mb write(and i tryed to record on to ssd with 457mb/s write and no change)

all drivers blah blah blah

this video is perfect example of my problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk2SaNdmR3M

ps this is brand new world

well if your going to uplode to youtube you wont need more then 60 FPS anyways if your going to upload it to the net no point in haveing it passed 60 fps try lowering setting on dxtory

well if your going to uplode to youtube you wont need more then 60 FPS anyways if your going to upload it to the net no point in haveing it passed 60 fps try lowering setting on dxtory

well cs is just a test even minecraft drops from 120+ to high 20ies imagine me playing battle field or other demanding game. its just gonna destroy all the fps 

well cs is just a test even minecraft drops from 120+ to high 20ies imagine me playing battle field or other demanding game. its just gonna destroy all the fps 

As far as i know a small dip down in fps is acceptable but men youre talking like you having serious issues

Could you please upload a photo of your' dxtroy settings cause i had the same issues while using dxtroy (so i started using fraps)

As far as i know a small dip down in fps is acceptable but men youre talking like you having serious issues

Could you please upload a photo of your' dxtroy settings cause i had the same issues while using dxtroy (so i started using fraps)

here is the link for image with all the settings http://www.part.lt/img/b4908ed3f30f99e63926770c44a4411a924.jpg if it doesnt show up press reload

i have serious problems just look at it...

here is the link for image with all the settings http://www.part.lt/img/b4908ed3f30f99e63926770c44a4411a924.jpg if it doesnt show up press reload

i have serious problems just look at it...

Oh my god you got serious issues there 

What i can tell is that this might be caused by 2 things 

either the hdd write speed is low (which from what i saw isnt)or its a program error

Fixes;try using dxtroy video codec and change quality preset to YUV24 (what would help me a lot to detect youre problem would be to install fraps and see if you have the same framedrop)

please let me know. 

Oh my god you got serious issues there 

What i can tell is that this might be caused by 2 things 

either the hdd write speed is low (which from what i saw isnt)or its a program error

Fixes;try using dxtroy video codec and change quality preset to YUV24 (what would help me a lot to detect youre problem would be to install fraps and see if you have the same framedrop)

please let me know. 

now i played arround with dxtory and cs 1.6 more and i figured out one thing i was filming a cheater but stupid move i have set 720p as resolution witch it was default and messed up recording

but what is really WEIRD that there is command developer 1 witch allows 250fps instead of 100 and guess what hapened from 60ies it went up straight to 125 average. problem solved you may ask? NO its not supposed to eat fps like that. on the other hand bandicam doesnt decrease fps dxtory one report 90 instead of 100 and ingame frame meter is about 99 instead of constant 100 but what i can see on the screen is 30fps because is not smooth. how do i capture a video with out a major fps drop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU4svlLP2hY

sorry for the focus my nexus 5 camera is horrible

now i played arround with dxtory and cs 1.6 more and i figured out one thing i was filming a cheater but stupid move i have set 720p as resolution witch it was default and messed up recording

but what is really WEIRD that there is command developer 1 witch allows 250fps instead of 100 and guess what hapened from 60ies it went up straight to 125 average. problem solved you may ask? NO its not supposed to eat fps like that. on the other hand bandicam doesnt decrease fps dxtory one report 90 instead of 100 and ingame frame meter is about 99 instead of constant 100 but what i can see on the screen is 30fps because is not smooth. how do i capture a video with out a major fps drop?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU4svlLP2hY

sorry for the focus my nexus 5 camera is horrible

What i can see is that it drops fps because it is trying to compress the video to 30fps

If you really like i can give you a link to download a full version of fraps from my personal dropbox account otherwise you can use microsoft expression encoder 4  (lower quality than fraps) please let me know what you prefer

I will be HAPPY to help you 

What i can see is that it drops fps because it is trying to compress the video to 30fps

If you really like i can give you a link to download a full version of fraps from my personal dropbox account otherwise you can use microsoft expression encoder 4  (lower quality than fraps) please let me know what you prefer

I will be HAPPY to help you 

I will upload a video of my personal settings see if doing whatever i have done will help the situation 

I use 4 out of my 8 threads https://www.dropbox.com/s/38ugi40kpi2p8je/ScreenCapture_11-5-2015%204.58.00%20%CE%BC%CE%BC.xesc?dl=0

MAKE SURE THAT YOU MATCH YOUR SETTINGS WITH MINE

no..

Do you have 1 HDD? If so, how much SSDs or HDDs?

Also how much space and how much space left.

Be specific about the HDD or SSD.. Model etc.. NOT OVLY WESTERN DIGITAL.. WD what?!

NETWORK IT

no..

Do you have 1 HDD? If so, how much SSDs or HDDs?

Also how much space and how much space left.

Be specific about the HDD or SSD.. Model etc.. NOT OVLY WESTERN DIGITAL.. WD what?!

ssd .5 TB crucial m550 m.2 interface hoocked throw adapter via sata

and hdd 320gb hitachi model (hdt725032vla380)

hdd has like 100gb left and ssd 2gb coz i filled it with video like 80gb of raw fotage

get raptr running (instal it) , or dowload OpenEncodeVFW encoder for AMD gpu's and set that as a Codec inside Dxtory

CPU : i5 4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Cooler : NH-D14 | GPU : Sapphire Radeon HD 7870 [OC] | MB : Asus Z87-Pro | RAM : A-DATA 8GB 1600Mhz CL9 XPG Black | SSD : 850Evo 250GB

ssd .5 TB crucial m550 m.2 interface hoocked throw adapter via sata

and hdd 320gb hitachi model (hdt725032vla380)

hdd has like 100gb left and ssd 2gb coz i filled it with video like 80gb of raw fotage

Would you like to tell me if you want fraps or if you saw any difference using my settings

THANKS

I've had the exact same thing. I found dxtory works perfect for some games like BF4/Hardline, GTA 5 then I have to use fraps for things like minecraft. I just switch between what works best for different games

I've had the exact same thing. I found dxtory works perfect for some games like BF4/Hardline, GTA 5 then I have to use fraps for things like minecraft. I just switch between what works best for different games

Am suggesting him if he wants the full fraps

he ain't answering 

Would you like to tell me if you want fraps or if you saw any difference using my settings

THANKS

sorry i was offline for a bit. your settings helped a bit but as i crank resolution file size gets hunagous and still it drops my fps by 20-50% but its a bit better

thank you for the suggestion :)

Am suggesting him if he wants the full fraps

he ain't answering 

i have full fraps im pretty sure i tryed fraps and it seems like fraps take away 40% of my fps while dxtory 35%

i have full fraps im pretty sure i tryed fraps and it seems like fraps take away 40% of my fps while dxtory 35%

So my final conclusion is that it is a glitch with linux cause windows work just fine.

I really dont know what you can do about linux, i personally dont use linux for anything else than backtrack but for gaming and recording they might have issues and bugs.

What are you planning on doing

Let me know