Need for Speed coming back to consoles and PC in 2015

During its yearly financial call, EA confirmed that the Need for Speed racing franchise will be returning to high end consoles and PCs in 2015. Details are few and far between at the moment aside from the release window, and EA doesn’t even have a name chosen yet.

Sourcehttp://www.technobuffalo.com/2015/05/06/need-for-speed-coming-back-to-consoles-and-pc-in-2015/

Need-For-Speed-underground.jpg

Underground 3 please? Nope. Not going to happen.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

nb4 game physics locked to frame rate and $60 purchase w/ micro transactions.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

What do you mean? If Underground 3 then you have my attention.

SimRacer - Casual FSX Pilot!

Spoiler

Mobo: MSI B550 Tomahawk | CPU: Ryzen R5 3600 | GPU: Vega 64 Sapphire Nitro | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 3200Mhz | PSU: EVGA P2 1000W 80Plus Platinum | Storage: 256GB Samsung 840 Pro SSD - 1TB WD Black - 2TB Seagate HDD | Cooling: Dark Rock Pro 3, Noiseblocker eLoop Fans | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Audio: Sennheiser HD598 - JBL LSR305s | Display: BenQ EX3501R, Asus VG278H

Spoiler

When will they realize they make cars look ugly with that rice burner body kits and neons.

returning to high end consoles and PCs

Do enlighten me on what these "high end consoles" are.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Looks like they're going back to their roots, judging by the art. Looks promising.

[witty signature]

I'm properly excited now. I sure hope they've done away with the locked frame rate crap... save it for the high end consoles  :lol:

ahh underground 3 would be sweet :D

If Underground 3 ends up being like that Most Wanted "reboot", no thanks.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

When will they realize they make cars look ugly with that rice burner body kits and neons.

inb4 they take all over priced shitty looking cars that almost 0 car enthusiast and tuners actually like. Then they notice it and put dlc for cars like AE86 and R34 for 5€ per car

If Underground 3 ends up being like that Most Wanted "reboot", no thanks.

i lost hope for need for speed franchise it lost it's soul and started being more about the 1mil cars which no one who actually likes cars care about the games became too ricer feeling and thus became shit no more underground 2 tuning which was bit broken but if used in the legit way was really good

i lost hope for need for speed franchise it lost it's soul and started being more about the 1mil cars which no one who actually likes cars care about the games became too ricer feeling and thus became shit no more underground 2 tuning which was bit broken but if used in the legit way was really good

Hey, I had some good fun with my friends back in the NFSU and NFSU2 times.

I stopped playing NFS games after Pro Street.

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (the 2002 one) and both Underground games gave me so much fun on their time, good old days.

Hey, I had some good fun with my friends back in the NFSU and NFSU2 times.

I stopped playing NFS games after Pro Street.

NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (the 2002 one) and both Underground games gave me so much fun on their time, good old days.

NFSU and NFSU2 were one of the last good games in the series. Most wanted was good but too easy and the map was really booring didnt feel like i was racing at all and customisation was shit in that game

NFSU and NFSU2 were one of the last good games in the series. Most wanted was good but too easy and the map was really booring didnt feel like i was racing at all and customisation was shit in that game

Meh, I didn't cared that much about customization in MW, some people don't like it because it wasn't at night.

And about it being easy, it seems that you didn't get that random cheap A.I. lol.

Hmmm

Lets see...

If the next NFS game is called Need for Speed underground... I will.....

Reformat my copy of windows 10....

cause ya know, that's a terrible thing to do.

The developers have said they are FINALLY going to start listening to the fans a while back. I'm pretty sure that means a Underground/Carbon/Most Wanted game.

Core i5 4670k @4.0Ghz stock voltage w/ Corsair H100i | MSI GD65 Gaming Board | GIGABYTE R9 290 | 16GB G.Skill Memory @2133mhz | 256GB Crucial MX100 SSD | 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD

3TB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm HDD | 20GB FUJITSU 5400rpm Xbox 360 HDD | EVGA 750W Power Supply | Lian Li Alpha 330

Most wanted had good ideas the cops made it more fun if they mixed the two it could be a great game