LTT Intro Boot Animation for Android

EKAlZwU.gif

Hello everyone, I'm a newcomer to this awesome community.

In my spare time, I decided to make an Android Boot Animation based on the LinusTechTips' new intro animation.

The bootanimation is 1080x1920 @ 30fps (playback smoothness may vary among devices).

You will require your device to be rooted in order to copy the bootanimation.zip file into /system/media (path may vary).

Hope you will enjoy it.

HOLY SHIT I NEED IT... can someone please explain to me how to root my OnePlus One running 5.0.2

EDIT: Couldn't you have made this into a theme or just a boot animation that I can download and install without root

24 fps for that "cinematic" feel

After a couple weeks of behavioral sciences at my school I can easily conclude my parents need to grow up.

you also need to set file permission to rw-r--r-- (use ES file manager) 

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't think i want to root my shield because of it's orientation and nvidia stuff :C
That's so cool tho!!

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

what a legend m8

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

EKAlZwU.gif
In my spare time, I decided to make an Android Boot Animation based on the LinusTechTips' new intro animation.
The bootanimation is 1080x1920 @ 30fps (playback smoothness may vary among devices).
You will require your device to be rooted in order to copy the bootanimation.zip file into /system/media (path may vary).

Hope you will enjoy it.

nice ! when im getting my android phone im totally getting this !

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

Any idea how to get this to work on a Note 3? Putting the file into /system/media (and setting permissions) didn't do anything.

"Rawr XD"

Any idea how to get this to work on a Note 3? Putting the file into /system/media (and setting permissions) didn't do anything.

are you running stock rom or ?

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

are you running stock rom or ?

Modded version of stock ROM

"Rawr XD"

EKAlZwU.gif

Hope you will enjoy it.

How are these made?

Windows 10 Edu | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | Ryzen 9 3950x | 4x 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB| ROG Strix GeForce® RTX 2080 SUPER™ Advanced edition | Samsung 980 PRO 500GB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2TB + 8TB Seagate Barracuda | EVGA Supernova 650 G2 | Alienware AW3418DW + LG 34uc87c + Dell u3419w | Asus Zephyrus G14

Now i want to get my Motorola Droid RAZR working again so i can put this.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

• 6 years later...
On 5/4/2015 at 1:40 AM, danubedrop said:

Hope you will enjoy it.

Hope that the download link gets refreshed  😥