[US-Tiger] HyperX Fury Red 4gb after signup

anthony12538

Probably cheaper importing from the US than buying them in the UK natively.

Be careful of this purchase, they are trying to trick you.  Tiger direct has some really shady MIR's.

2. To qualify for this rebate you must:
• Install
McAfee Multi Access. (Instructions Below in Special Instructions)
• Enroll
in the Auto Renewal feature. (Valid credit card required)
• Stay enrolled
in the Auto Renewal feature for the first 10 months of the subscription.

NOTE:
By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Access, and to
enroll in the Auto Renewal feature. You may opt out of the Auto Renewal any time after the 10th month
of your 1 year subscription term.

Be careful of this purchase, they are trying to trick you. Tiger direct has some really shady MIR's.

2. To qualify for this rebate you must:

• Install

McAfee Multi Access. (Instructions Below in Special Instructions)

• Enroll

in the Auto Renewal feature. (Valid credit card required)

• Stay enrolled

in the Auto Renewal feature for the first 10 months of the subscription.

NOTE:

By redeeming this rebate you are agreeing to Activate and Install McAfee Multi Access, and to

enroll in the Auto Renewal feature. You may opt out of the Auto Renewal any time after the 10th month

of your 1 year subscription term.[/system.

Makes sense though considering there giving you free hardware. I'd install it on a old system. Set a reminder to turn that computer back on in 8 months

8gb and ill think about it... still no  :)

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

There's no "trick" to it.. or scam.  It's a perfectly reasonable thing to ask you to stay in a renewed state for 10 of the subscription's 12 months.  You don't HAVE to renew it. 

There's also enough technology in this world to remind you 11 months from now to cancel the renewal... that is, if you're unable to remember it yourself. 

Tiger did this with an 8GB module a few weeks ago, but I procrastinated and didn't do it. I have no use for 4GB, though.