socialclub.rockstargames.com doesn't load for some reason

naxi

Hello,

I have recently bought GTA V but then I realized I can't open rockstar's site (connection timed out on any browser). I can do it through Hola just fine, so I downloaded the GTA V launcher but then it forces me into offline mode saying I have no internet connection. So then I downloaded cyberghost to see what happens if I change my vpn and the game works fine, but I can't connect with other people because cyberghost is blocking p2p if you don't buy premium, so I want to get it to work normally. I checked the website on the computer that router is connected to(not mine) and it works fine. Then I realized that the site also works on any smartphone, but doesn't work only on my PC and laptop. I opened the ports from here https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200525767-GTA-Online-Connection-Troubleshooting. It does nothing. I disabled antivirus and firewall on my PC, I tried disabling firewall in the router settings. No success unfortunately.I tried changing DNS to google - still no help. At the end I tried to trace ip of the website and it says it's unreachable. I attached screen from the cmd. I'm out of ideas. I hope you guys can help me somehow.

Thanks in advance :)

post-140123-0-93049500-1430603806.jpg

Changing subnet mask to other made it work :P You can close the topic.