Looking For People To Join A Minecraft Server :P

EDIT:

i'm starting to get the feeling this post isnt "welcome" on here, but i felt like our minecraft server is small, and the owner has tried everything under the sun to get users to join, including spending money, and i just want to help him out :)

Hey, I'm looking for a group/people to join a minecraft server!

We're a small server looking for dedicated players to start a community in which we can prosper. 

We've got:

- Survival

- Creative

- SkyBlock

- OPPvP

- KitPvP

We're a very small community, maybe 6-14 active players, but our owner does things properly and tries to keep this server as fun as possible, he takes suggestions and applies them to the community with pride!

will you join us?

endorcraft.hosthorde.net

Have A Great Day You Rebellious Little Thing You. 

I'll have a look at it.

What version of mc is it?

1.8.3, he's trying to keep it updated as they come out.

EDIT:

i'm starting to get the feeling this post isnt "welcome" on here, but i felt like our minecraft server is small, and the owner has tried everything under the sun to get users to join, including spending money, and i just want to help him out :)

We're a small server looking for dedicated players to start a community in which we can prosper. 

We've got:

- Survival

- Creative

- SkyBlock

- OPPvP

- KitPvP

We're a very small community, maybe 6-14 active players, but our owner does things properly and tries to keep this server as fun as possible, he takes suggestions and applies them to the community with pride!

will you join us?

endorcraft.hosthorde.net

Derp, still havn't payed for mc lol. Used cracked verision for a couple of weeks to try it out. Spent all my money on pc hardware, so im stuck with the cracked version :/

EDIT:

We've got:

- Survival

- Creative

- SkyBlock

- OPPvP

- KitPvP

will you join us?

endorcraft.hosthorde.net

As soon as my friend and I get our computers built, we might use this server for some recording for Youtube, is that alright? P.S. We won't get the computers built until the start of summer. (Yes, I am still in school...): lol) 

• 4 weeks later...

As soon as my friend and I get our computers built, we might use this server for some recording for Youtube, is that alright? P.S. We won't get the computers built until the start of summer. (Yes, I am still in school...): lol) 

sorry for the hella late reply, but i think i'd be alright with that :)

New ip endorcraft.shockbyte.com - Canada users will benefit with extremely low pings, also a proxy over to dallas texas.