WWE 2K15 coming to Windows PCs this spring

Source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2015/0421/592620/wwe-2k15-announced-for-windows-pc

WWE Games announced today that the WWE 2K15 video game will be released on Windows PC this spring. 2K Sports says they have taken great measures to make sure the PC version of the game includes everything that makes the console version great, including 2K Showcase and MyCareer modes.

Gamers who buy the PC version on the first day it's released will receive immediate access to two version of Sting and two of Hulk Hogan. DLC content for the game will be released later in the spring and will be free. DLC includes the WCW and NXT packs, as well as the additional 2K Showcase modes such as One More Match, Hall of Pain and Path of the Warrior.

WWE United States Champion and cover star John Cena commented on the DLC content being free:

"One of the great bonuses of getting the game on PC is that you get nearly all of the downloadable content that was released after WWE 2K15 launched in October free, as part of the package. That's an incredible amount of content: 36 extra characters, 4 new managers, 26 matches, 46 entire single player stories and cut scenes in 2K Showcase, and a whole lot more. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that that's a pretty awesome deal."

Cena also commented on the game finally coming to the PC:

"I grew up playing games on my PC. Texas Instruments, Commodore 64… I was a huge PC gamer growing up, so this is big. Not only for our fans, but for me personally as well. Fans may not know this, but I was such a huge PC gamer that I bought a living room entertainment system just to play PC games back in the day. So don't be surprised if you flash forward 50 years and yours truly is sitting in his living room playing computer games!"

Too bad it was shit.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

words cannot describe how un excited i am

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

Not tech news bud.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

im not a fan of the game but its nice to see more console exclusives coming to pc.   

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

I'm so massively - un- hyped!

Also, don't know anything but wrestling and thought World War Eco? Some kind of green environment indie game?

Anyway, derp me :P

- snip-

WWE IS NOW COMING TOO PC.

g12yw.gif

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

This belongs under gaming. Not tech news. We really need a gaming news sub forum.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Yarrrr,

As long as me proposed new character not be added.

I can not get excited the least.

The character "The Buccaneer" be a large bearded fellow.

Hair all over his body, and with a wooden peg as leg.

His finishing move be "the 24 pounder" where he takes his enemies by the crotch with one hand

then uses his other hand to support his chest and pick him up this way.

He then runs into the ropes and on the rebound jumps up and throws his enemy on the ground.

sending his enemy to davy jones locker.

ALSO: WWE does anyone care, no ?

Don't think so.

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

I'm actually pretty excited for this. The last time I played a WWE game was 15 years ago WWF No Mercy on the Nintendo 64. So I'll probably get this for PC.

Not sure why so many people say it sucks? I mean I haven't played any of the recent games but what exactly is so bad about it?

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Those being debby downers saying how this isn't news are poopheads. This is indeed news, if this was "HALO 7 CONFIRMED PC RELEASE" you'd all be excited.

Great, so now thanks to the whole lot GTA V threads here, this section has gone from Tech News to Game News... 

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

I'm actually pretty excited for this. The last time I played a WWE game was 15 years ago WWF No Mercy on the Nintendo 64. So I'll probably get this for PC.

Not sure why so many people say it sucks? I mean I haven't played any of the recent games but what exactly is so bad about it?

Last game for me was WCW vs. NWO on the N64.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

Finally, after 13 years, we get a wrestling game for PC. Mods tried to keep WWE Raw alive for that long, and mods continue to keep WWF No Mercy going. I'm excited to see what we will be able to mod with this game. Maybe it'll push the developers a bit to include more in their games instead of having loads of options and removing them down the road only to put them back in future releases.

I'm excited since the last wrestling game I played was WWE 12. I'm guessing nothing has changed but it's more convenient now to play it off my PC.

Finally! WWE 2k on PC. Not pre-ordering though. Haha

Developer by day, Gamer by night

CPU - Intel i7 4770k | MOBO MSI G45 Gaming | RAM - G.Skill RipJaws X 1600mhz 4x4gb CL7 | CASE - NZXT H440 | GPU - MSI R9 290 | PSU - Corsair RM850 | SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 128gb | HDD - Western Digital Black 2TB

but i love this game..i played it on PS1 when I was a kid..

seems everybody here is not a fan