Destiny on Xbox One

grimmjow660

If anyone would like to play Destiny on the Xbox One, add me. I know this game gets a lot of hate, but I really like it and am having fun with it so far. Gonna start another character later one.
My GT: Witchking 660

If anyone would like to play Destiny on the Xbox One, add me. I know this game gets a lot of hate, but I really like it and am having fun with it so far. Gonna start another character later one.

My GT: Witchking 660

that game is so damn grindy....

askdjfasdf

that game is so damn grindy....

Yea I know, but I'm having fun playing it. And was interested if other people play it too that we can play also. It's not for everyone.

Think you know grinding? Try Warframe.

no thank you.

askdjfasdf

Honestly, from what I've seen so far, this game is just about the one and only reason I would get an XBOne at all. And I would, I've done it before for particular games, don't remember regretting it.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Yea I know, but I'm having fun playing it. And was interested if other people play it too that we can play also. It's not for everyone.

just dont get too hyped on it like i did and then be super disappointed when it gets boring :/

askdjfasdf

no thank you.

You should... it's satisfying when you finally build that weapon...

Honestly, from what I've seen so far, this game is just about the one and only reason I would get an XBOne at all. And I would, I've done it before for particular games, don't remember regretting it.

I actually bought my Xbone for Halo and got the Masterchief Collection and now I play Destiny way more than Halo. I recommend it.

just dont get too hyped on it like i did and then be super disappointed when it gets boring :/

I haven't actually gotten bored yet, for some reason doing all these missions over and over doesn't get boring. I just love the look and feel of the game.

i got it but couldn't really get in to it will probably get into it at some point but not any time soon + online is pretty crap.

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary numbers and those who don’t

bulgara, oh nono

Multipass

i got a million hours clocked into it ( got every exotic multiple times too, ) , then i upgraded my computer and my ps4 just collects dust lol