Where to buy Broken Computers or Not working Computers?

I'm wondering where a good place is that I may buy broken computers or not working computers. I've already checked Ebay.com and Craigslist.com. Im looking to get my feet wet in taking apart computers and am hoping to try to fix them. Thanks if you have any ideas.

Your local electronics recycling 

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

I'm wondering where a good place is that I may buy broken computers or not working computers. I've already checked Ebay.com and Craigslist.com. Im looking to get my feet wet in taking apart computers and am hoping to try to fix them. Thanks if you have any ideas.

Check your local Goodwill, family and friends, and most of all, liquidation websites, such as liquidation.com. Kinda like eBay but you have a huge market around broken/not working/could be working stuff up for bidding.

junker build in the making

Salvation army thrift stores sometimes have some old computers lying around the place. Most of the time I've only seen old printers, electric typewriters and ancient membrane keyboards, but it's worth a shot. I got an epic Panasonic stereo set there for $12. Steal. The thing is gigantic.

I've often found broken stuff on ebay and stuff - There was a hd 7970 that had defect memory for 7€, i hate myself that i didnt buy it...

Also maybe schools if you want to get shitty PCs

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

Also if you have a local college or university in your area, I would recommend looking at their surplus stores or something like that. Speaking from experience, they usually have a lot of decommissioned office or lab computers there. I've nabbed nice finds like working dual core PCs for 30 dollars--they of course sell the broken ones for cheaper.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Local recycling center might have something, but its often in quite a dire state, so perfect if you only want to take it apart, but I doubt you'd get it working in a lot of cases from what I saw. Ebay has absolutly loads of cheap hardware and not working computers that you could use, I've been tempted myself.

Send all the schools and universities in your area an email explaining what you want to do and are willing to pay $10 for each old pc (working or not) that is 80% complete.    You can also ad that you are willing to pay $X for peripherals and $X for old monitors. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.