evga classified vs HYBRID

witch is best 

CPU Intel Core i7-3770K CPU Cooler Arctic Cooling Freezer ? Motherboard Asus z77 sabertooth Memory HyperX Savage 16gb 2400MHz Video Card EVGA GeForce GTX 960 4gb  Case Fractal Design Define R5 Power Supply OCZ ZT Series 750w Storage Seagate Barracuda 1TB Samsung Evo 850 1TB

EVGA Classified hands down.

Regular human bartender...Jackie Daytona.

witch is best 

I'm assuming you're talking about the 980 here.

They're both clocked at the same speed, so they will have the same performance. Though the hybrid will run cooler, since it is watercooled. You might be able to overclock it more, since it is watercooled, therefore is a better card. (This also depends on the silicon lottery, and how luck you're)

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Hybrid will run cooler and have more overclocking hedroom. So, it can be constidered better. However, you have to have the space to put the radiatior.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

I'd go for the classy, binned gpu and non reference pcb with higher quality stuff and 980 is really cool chip, if going later under water you could easily beat the hyprid in clockspeeds

edit: thou the classified(kingping has one) doesn't come with a backplate, hybrid does come with one.

both are good coolers and keep the temps low for even higher oc's but the classy get's better oc if you cool it adequately.

s t u f f

Spoiler

i7-5960x | 32Gb 2400Mhz | Titan Xp | Define R6 | Custom Loop