[Giveaway][Steam] Anomaly: Warzone Earth

fletch to 99

To get the 100% discount code on Bundlestars go here:

To redeem:

1. Go to this dedicated page at Bundle Stars
2. Click the button 'Click here to get your free game'
3. Enter your unique code into the discount box on the checkout page.
4. Press 'Save' and then 'Checkout'
5. Complete the process to receive your Steam key - if you're not sure how to use this please visit our help section.
4. Enjoy! If you like this game support the developer by buying Anomaly 2.

Currently they are giving away over 100K keys but the server is overloaded.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

"Check back soon for our fan offer."

Yeah thats due to the server overload.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read binary and those who can't.

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who can read hexadecimal and F the rest.

~Fletch

Hopefully there are still some codes left!

I am a happy wuffy

Eh still can't get a code but honestly don't care as the likelyhood of me playing this is zero.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Hopefully there are still some codes left!

Theres $1M worth of codes in the giveaway ~100K keys.

~Fletch

I added it to the cart and it says this, and it wants to charge me in paypall .-.2zfmvzm.png

I am a happy wuffy

I added it to the cart and it says this, and it wants to charge me in paypall .-.2zfmvzm.png

Their system is bugged currently.

Their system is bugged currently.

Dang, i want the game, its looks fun

I am a happy wuffy

Dang, i want the game, its looks fun

It should be fixed tomorrow hopefully. I'm not to worried they have 100K keys to give away.

~Fletch

it still says check back for fan offer..

Look at their facebook status update. It should be fixed by tomorrow. Alternativly you can send them an email at: support@bundlestars.com to get your key. They sent me mine via email and it worked. 

~Fletch

Back up and running! :)

~Fletch

Perhaps a stupid question but how do you get the unique code because I can't see it anywhere? 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: Asus M5A99FX PRO R2.0 | RAM: 8GB Kingston Beast 1866MHz

Case: Define R4 | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 780ti | PSU: Corsair CX600M | SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 EVO

.... and a Partridge in a pear tree! 

Perhaps a stupid question but how do you get the unique code because I can't see it anywhere? 

Click the like button and then hit get coupon near the bottom.

~Fletch

not working :(

New Build:i7 4770k @4.4ghz, Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 GD-65 Gaming, Corsair HX750w, Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm, Corsair Vengeance 12gb DDR3 1866mhz, EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 SSC

Old build/Little Bros New PC:Intel i5 3570K @4.2ghz, Stock Intel Cooler, Gigabyte z77m-d3h, Capstone 550w, Seagate Barracuda 500gb 5400rpm, Corsair Vengeance 4GB DDR3, EVGA GTX 660 SC R.I.P Tyson 12/22/03- 04/17/13

not working :(

If you look at the facebook post they are limiting the daily amount of keys being given away.

~Fletch

The giveaway is still going :)

~Fletch