Enabling Anisitrophy in The Witcher 2?

Sharkyx1

Is there any way to enable 16x AF in The Witcher 2? ive tried going through the INIs, Google, and using the Nvidia Driver, no dice, the game refuses to use any, or possibly uses a very low quality version like trilinear or something. It seems like a terrible thing to miss out on in a game "Designed with PC in mind" it just ruins the image when any angled textures are entirely blurred with no way of fixing them. The lack of AF is one of the most apparent things you can see when on console and it makes me feel like im wasting my time with all the other settings when textures are still blurred to shit.

VNnLGHm.jpg

TB3PmNu.jpg

As i've read, forcing AF only applies it to certain textures that board obviously works with it but if you look at the images below, with AF 16 applied to the bottom image again

JdAIvju.jpg

x5BEDHw.jpg

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

I think the textures being blurred like that is due to the massive bloom effect the game has.

I think the textures being blurred like that is due to the massive bloom effect the game has.

That may be part of the issue, but there is visibly no texture filtering, I know what filtering looks like, and it's obviously not happening

I'll post some screen shots later

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

One last bump to see if anyone has the answer