hey nick is there a reason youtube is uploaded before vessel?

It's already on Vessel.

It's already on Vessel.

I mean the daily video sorry should of clarified 

I mean the daily video sorry should of clarified

All videos are uploaded to vessel first (Except other channels' videos)

Vessel is a pain to search for a video, is there any notification service?

LianLi A71F Fulltower - i7 3770k delided + Corsair H60 - G.Skill Ripjaws 16 Gb @2133 Mhz - Sabertooth Z77 - Asrock Vega 56 - Asus Xonar Essence STX - Creative SoundBlaster Omni - 2x Corsair Force GT 120 Gb - 2x WD Green 2 Tb - 1x WD Blue 2 Tb - Corsair K70 w/ Red switches - Logitech MX Anywhere 2.

Is it up on YouTube yet . I can't see it listed on LTT

As much as I have no issues with LTT's use of vessel, and I have signed up. The site seems way half baked compared to youtube and i'm just going to keep watching via the traditional youtube uploads. That said, I'm sure vessel will improve a lot over the next year, and once the free year is over, I will gladly subscribe if it means supporting LTT a bit more than just watching ads.

As much as I have no issues with LTT's use of vessel, and I have signed up. The site seems way half baked compared to youtube and i'm just going to keep watching via the traditional youtube uploads. That said, I'm sure vessel will improve a lot over the next year, and once the free year is over, I will gladly subscribe if it means supporting LTT a bit more than just watching ads.

exactly how I feel its little things for me like not being able to fast forward with arrow keys and not being able to pause with space  

I think they bought themselves a lot of development time with the free year to refine the platform.

I have seen the same sentiment a LOT. "yeah I'm ok with it because it's free for a year let's see how it goes before they ask me for money to renew."

They've already made a few leaps and bounds in improving the experience on Vessel, I think the only two things I could want from this is specific video quality control (not high, medium, low) and a search bar for videos. Overall I know they'll be getting my $3 a month when the year is up.

looks: very good.

performance on paper: very good.

in the end: huge let down.

man the flex and the fact i could see the keyboard go down quite far when linus was typing/pushing on it.

i must also say, the location for the charging port is pretty weird if you consider that most people using this(sorry lefties) are right handed, so the charging port could be a obstruction for people that use a mouse, while lefties suffer the problem with all the other ports being on the left, no matter which hand you prefer, when you use a mouse you are having a few prblems for sure.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

I love my Gigabyte stuff so if I had the money and wanted a gaming laptop I'd definitely give this a look.

Now as for the thermal throttling ....

Can that be at all changed by a laptop cooler being attached to the bottom?  I am assuming the answer is no.  It won't make any significant change.

Also while watching this video I again noticed my posting name included my nick in it as a middle name.  It makes me laugh every single time I see it.  I don't remember doing anything to get this or asking for it. LOL!  I like to be known as DeViLzzz but not first name "DeViLzzz" last name. Heh!

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

disappointing, my search for a new laptop continues 

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Dunno if it's the lighting or camera or ...... it looks like garbage. Seriously, like something from 2004, like it's going to literally suck all the joy and happiness from the user's life and send it back to Gigabyte to sell to third-parties.

Horrible.

CPU: FX 6300 @ stock Mobo: Gigabyte 990FX UD5 v3.0 GPU: 1 x R9 290 4GB RAM: 24GB DDR3 1600 SSD: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB HDD: 1 x 1TB & 1 x 500GB PSU: BeQuiet PowerZone 1000W Case: Coolermaster Elite 370 (upside down due to lack of stick thermal pads for memory heatsinks) CPU Cooler: Thermalright Ultra Extreme 120 GPU Coolers: Thermalright HR03-GT Fans: 5 x Akasa Apache Blacks, 1 x Corsair 120mm SP HP (GPU) & 1 x Noctua 92mm
Most of this was from mining rig, hence the scewy specs (especially PSU)

I think they bought themselves a lot of development time with the free year to refine the platform.

I have seen the same sentiment a LOT. "yeah I'm ok with it because it's free for a year let's see how it goes before they ask me for money to renew."

The Moment that I saw how much the keyboard compressed in and the Flimsiness of the Scree, I knew that this wouldn't be a laptop for me

But I like the Cooling System even if it is noisy

Because he had a hard drive.

I've been signed up with ting for my oneplus one and it has been amazing

Hmm... they purposely made the mSATA crooked and the cmos battery wires is held with scotch tape. :P

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I don't like gigabyte's strategy to go low on build quality and put top end internals in their products. I'd prefer a more balanced design.

Still bloody expensive :L 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

• 3 years later...

Sorry for necroing such an old video but I am planning to sell my P34W v3 second handed. All internals works fine, what websites should I go to sell it and what should be the price?

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition