Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

LGBT community

I'm beginning to wonder what you may have interpreted at our lunch talks...

No, not you. I'm talking about in my classes...

LTT's OFFICIAL ASIAN NEW YORKER!

No, not you. I'm talking about in my classes...

I kid.

nw2zPn1.gif

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

ugh, so many boys trying to flirt with me at school even though I haven't told anyone new that I'm gay...

i wish i was you.... (there are litteraly no open gay boys in my school, only one bi girl that i know)

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Is the thing about the whole "left ear piercing = gay" true? There's a kid in one of my classes who has his left ear pierced (right ear if you look straight on into his face), and frankly I can't even tell.

It's the right ear when only wearing one. Right ear as in his right.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

I'm just here for the free cookies.

And you never told me about said free cookies?

We're no longer friends.

i wish i was you.... (there are litteraly no open gay boys in my school, only one bi girl that i know)

Sounds like my old highschool.

Oh and storytime.

My boss made a comment about how i dressed today (a plain red vneck shirt & skinny jeans). In her words; "Why are you wearing this sissy cherry red". But I haven't lost much sleep over it.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Straight pride baby :P

you disgust me!

/s

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

Well, seeing as nobody has posted here lately, How 'bout a question:

First lemme think of one...

Ohkay! How many of you are happy with how your life is going right now? Weather it be LGBT related, school related, or emotional related, etc?

I'll start. So things are going pretty well I'd say. School is going well, been playing videogames with my friends on the weekends. Biotech class (I'm en engineering nerd) is pretty fun, so is Principles of Engineering. Oh, and I am "Going out but not really dating" a girl that I really like.

not going to well.

dun wanna talk about major details but it aint pretty.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

Danke

lol.

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

So my mom randomly asked me today if I have a lot of female friends...

i dont have many female friends but all the friends of my steph sister say that they are my friends bechause i had my bf over while she selebrated her birthday. (all my steph-sister`s friends know that im bi, therefore they want to be my friends....)

My pc:

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Some years ago my mother asked the same thing... only in a different way; "Do you have any friends?"

I just gave up trying years ago. Whatever happens, happens.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I really want to tell my parents I'm gay. I know that they'll be accepting, but I'm still too scared to do it. I just need that one bit of motivation to finally make it a reality.

think of it this way, no matter what, your parents are your parents. They love you and want what's best for you, even if to di that they have to accept who you really are. It's alot harder to live in secrecy than reality.

I really want to tell my parents I'm gay. I know that they'll be accepting, but I'm still too scared to do it. I just need that one bit of motivation to finally make it a reality.

Star Citizen referral codes, to help support your fellow comrades!
UOLTT Discord server, come on over and chat!

i7 4790k/ Bequiet Pure Rock/Asrock h97 PRO4/ 8 GB Crucial TT/ Corsair RM 750/ H-440 Custom/  PNY GT 610

Damn you're like a modular human being. -ThatCoolBlueKidd

aren't you bi?

Or am I wrongs

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

aren't you bi?

Or am I wrongs

thats what i used to think just because i couldn't fully admit to myself that im gay, but now i figured.

A man that vibrates. You are every girls wet dream xD

or boy. Lgbt thread life.

- snip-