Hardline Water Cooled PC Build Log

nicklmg

@nickmlg

Meanwhile waiting for this to reach 50k post. I NEED 1 DESKTOP FOR MY PROJECT SCHOOL WORK!!!!!

suggestion for the bottom rad:

if not shipping or moving the system, just use some double sided tape

or install "L" bracket at the motherboard tray to hold it down 

edit: not motherboard tray in this case but the metal plate beside the rad (i dunno how to describe that part)

Can you guys do benchmarks with this build and also how much it would cost to build this thing?

Can anyone tell me what the name of the screwdriver is so i can buy it? 

i really like that screwdriver, and it's the only thing that i can effort  :lol:

Amazing Build

MSI Radeon R9 270X 

Carbide Series SPEC-02 

AMD Black Edition FX‑6300 3.5 GHz

970 MSI gaming motherboard.

Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 

HHD 1TB

Kingston HyperX FURY 8GB 1866MHz DDR3

Make another PC like this, but do the pipe bending right, do it overkill(allots of radiators) and put in the most overkill componets. You should ask your sponsorships nicely:D

This was my first Hard Line build and it was fun and worth the end results, so if I can do it anyone can with the drive to complete the project! 

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNI-B5-I85AdqaSqMsypVMY-ENzuBRk07

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCkfqcRcmA&list=PLNI-B5-I85Ac1lSy7vngzRgTfVtxliEIh

pcqEFqP.jpg

N7Kapj3.jpg

I think you should have gone with white and blue or white and green. the black just gets lost in everything.

CPU: Intel 5930K - GPU: EVGA Nvidia GTX 980Ti SSCMotherboard: Asus X-99 PRO/USB 3.1 - RAM: 32GB HyperX Savage @ 2800mhz CL14  Case: Phtanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass - Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 / Fractal Design Venturi Fans Storage: PNY XLR8 120 GB SSD (OS) + Seagate 2TB HDD (Games)

It is awesome. well I always say that, but it is true. Thanks guys. You work hard and bring good stuff. You guys are awesome as well.(everybody there). 

Can people just stop posting 'Hah, I've seen it on Vessel'?

If you've already seen it long ago, try posting a witty and/or useful comment instead of 'Vesseld it'.

On the video, great and informative build like always. A bit sad it won't be included in the giveaway. ^_^

Why is SpongeBob the main character when Patrick is the star?

linus: "i wouldn't recommend a hardline tubing system for your first watercooled build"

TBH if you do enough research before starting then there is no reason not to go straight into it, i did and haven't looked back. i also used the enthoo primo, great case.

IMG 20150307 185807

IMG 20150221 212303

Honestly, whenever I could, I'd just use soft tubing behind the tray and where it's no visible. That way so save a lot of money and time on the hard tubing. But I guess that's none of my business...

See my blog for amusing encounters from IT workplace: http://linustechtips.com/main/blog/585-life-of-a-techie/

What Case is that????? Please somebody say...

whats the case name?

Does anyone have a link to the case used?

Phanteks Enthoo Primo if not mistaken

that looks very sweet, altough I'm wondering, why didn't you guys for a pump and ress combo? that would/could make the routing a bit easier and give some room for error.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

where i can buy the tool that linus use to bent the pipe. and what is the name?

Winners never quit, Quitter never win

Wait.. I saw this a few weeks ago but its not on vessel.

Wat.

I need to keep track of the videos that Edzel makes me watch.

Why is this one not on vessel yet?

https://www.vessel.com/videos/JYZEYDYx0

vessel is fantastic just being used to youtube format is going to take a minute to switch. but just because you drive a mercedes for your whole young life that doesnt mean getting into a nissan is a piece of shit its just different. vessel is not only a good platform, and easy to use, its providing LMG with INCOME. so thank vessel already.

"Try not to think of the price of the part you are cutting in half" 

;)

"If measuring twice doesn't fix it, GLUE will!"

Did anyone else notice that they forgot to put the SLI bridge on?

~~~SnapDragon~~~

| CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X @ PBO & -0.06v offset | CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 |RAM: 32GB G.Skill Flare X 3200MHz @ 3600MHz 1.45V| Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite  | Storage: Crucial MX300 500GB + Western Digital Blue M.2 250GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB + Western Digital 1TB Blue | Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix RTX 2070 Super Advanced 8G | Case: Cooler Master HAF X | PSU: Superflower Leadex Silver 650W |

https://www.vessel.com/videos/JYZEYDYx0

vessel is fantastic just being used to youtube format is going to take a minute to switch. but just because you drive a mercedes for your whole young life that doesnt mean getting into a nissan is a piece of shit its just different. vessel is not only a good platform, and easy to use, its providing LMG with INCOME. so thank vessel already.

Well it's just terribly coded. 

So. Much. Junk.

Spoiler

I7 4790K @4.5 Ghz 1.294V

VALIDATION, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 24GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix 1070 8GB OC@ 2.2Ghz, Corsair graphite series 760T (Black), Cooler master V850, NH-D15 w/LNA ,1TB Samsung 850 Evo,  480GB Sandisk Ultra II SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda x 3, 1 TB WD Passport (Backup drive), 2 TB WD Passport (Backup Drive 2),  Windows 10 Pro x64 (uhg), Logitech G900 Chaos (Main), Steelseries Rival (FADE) (Courtesy of Edzel Yago, Thanks Ed), Steelsieres Rival 300 Hyperbeast Special Edition, Coolermaster Quickfire TKL (MX Blue), Razer Blackwidow Tournament edition (Greens).  Audio: Sennheiser HD598 SE, Edifier S1000DB, AudioEngine D1 DAC; Yamaha MG06X Mixer & AudioTechnica AT2020.

Phones; Daily drivers: Nexus 6P 64GB/iPhone 6 (Music), Apple Watch, Apple AirPods.

Laptop: 2015 Macbook Pro 13, 8GB of RAM, 2.7Ghz i5, 240GB Apple SSD. 

Spoiler

Plex Server: i7 3770, Gigabyte Board, 16GB DDR3 1600, Asus Strix GTX 1050ti 4GB, 120GB SSD Boot Drive, 8 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda, Rosewill RSV-R4000 With 2 Rosewill Hot Swap 4x Backplane Bays, 1050 Watt Corsair HX Series PSU,Hyper T2, Windows 10 Pro 

I also do Youtube, check me out!